napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK2866

agill72

I am currently taking MK2866 from Lotilabs, any thoughts on what I should do next? I really like the results of what I am trying right now.
Thank you

bros mk2866 50mgs/day is my run 16 weeks with gw
Ya think I should get more then, I got 2 33mg Bottles and I am into my second one, it has been 2 weeks into my 2nd bottle I can see it is far less then what you posted..Thoughts?

I am new to this what is PCT?
Post cycle therapy ... i am trying to help you here... if you do not know something as basic as this, you should not be using anything brother... you have to learn and understand everything you are doing before you start any sort of PED man...

It is a bad sign that you bought a product that had many issues to start with and then to not know exactly how to run it.. pct is the most important part of any cycle... you need to stick around on the forum and start to learn about this before you end up hurting yourself

Please stick around on the forum and continue to read and learn sir! There is such a wealth of information here and you will get the proper guidance to ensure you are safe as well as getting the most out of your cycle. The company you are using does not have a strong reputation and Dylan has given you two excellent options moving forward that you can fully trust

Post cycle therapy ... i am trying to help you here... if you do not know something as basic as this, you should not be using anything brother... you have to learn and understand everything you are doing before you start any sort of PED man...

It is a bad sign that you bought a product that had many issues to start with and then to not know exactly how to run it.. pct is the most important part of any cycle... you need to stick around on the forum and start to learn about this before you end up hurting yourself
Thank you for the information the abbreviation totally got away from me. Loti labs was suggested to me. That’s why I bought it from this website I’ve got some advice from Dylan I’m going to try a different carrier

Thank you for the information the abbreviation totally got away from me. Loti labs was suggested to me. That’s why I bought it from this website I’ve got some advice from Dylan I’m going to try a different carrier
All good brother! We have you covered and its great to have you here on the forum

Throw that stuff away and hang around the forums for a bit. You can learn so much. I advise you to check out Dylan’s YouTube channel there is so much great information on there that you can learn a lot from.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions here either this forum is filled with alot of great and knowledgeable guys that are very willing to help.

Throw that stuff away and hang around the forums for a bit. You can learn so much. I advise you to check out Dylan’s YouTube channel there is so much great information on there that you can learn a lot from.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions here either this forum is filled with alot of great and knowledgeable guys that are very willing to help.
I have already learned so much I made my first purchase today off of his suggestion. . Everybody has been great with all of their answers and their support. I have definitely bookmark this site and will be on it daily just to read what others are saying thank you again

Top Bottom