napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mk-677 questions.

hiaap

Hi All,

I have got a few questions since I read a lot of different stories/studies about mk-677. I'm currently using 10mg of mk-677 for about a week now, my goal is to use it for the benefits of skin/sleep and long term fat loss/body recomp. I'm experiencing a small bloat, will this subside over time? I'm also really eager to know what your experience is with long-term use of mk-677(months, maybe even years?)

Thanks!

Ive run for almost a year with great results although i run the 25mg/day.

I honestly never got bloat from it though? Some people do others dont but it was a great cycle.

For comparison when I ran mk677 at those levels my IGF score went from my baseline of 145 to 210 so 50% increase. In comparison running good generic HGH at 3.33IUs a day my IGF score went to 280 so almost doubled.

Its a great compound especially if you dont want to deal with the hassle of daily pinning and needing to store and keep HGH cold.

especially if you dont want to deal with the hassle of daily pinning
I must not be normal because I look forward to it and it's actually my favorite part of the day.

I must not be normal because I look forward to it and it's actually my favorite part of the day.

Hahahaha no you are not normal!

I just mean for some guys its tough having to keep it mixed and cool in a fridge. Plus with a family its not easy and if you travel its tough bringing with you.

When I was single and then just my wife and I it was easy but now its a lot more difficult.

Thanks for the reply's!

But do you think it is beneficial to run it at 10mg ED for a longer period(since I bloat as a fucker on 25)? Since it increases GH levels almost the same as 25mg. The IGF with 25mg is a lot higher tho.

Thanks for the reply's!

But do you think it is beneficial to run it at 10mg ED for a longer period(since I bloat as a fucker on 25)? Since it increases GH levels almost the same as 25mg. The IGF with 25mg is a lot higher tho.

You can try it. You shouldnt hold water more than 4-6 weeks though

Top Bottom