napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 questions

I could benefit from the hunger thing. Anything that will make me want to wolf down spinach is a win/win for me, I am so horrible at eating. Always have been outside of teenager years. You could always try coffee as an appetite suppressant. Works for me, Im drinking less and less since I work out in the morning and use pre workout, but sometimes a cup of strong coffee will tie me over for hours... You still gotta eat, but that may help mititgate the effects.

How much potassium? Were u taking.

It's more about the electrolyte ratio of potassium to sodium than anything. You want to maintain a higher ratio of potassium to sodium so you will want lower amounts of sodium and higher potassium rich foods.

1. Do the mk677 every day 25mg

2. It's been great for me at shedding fat, ive been on for 5 months so far. You just have to have self with the appetite increase at the beginning.

3. No PCT, run it 6 months minimum.

4. Expect slow changes in your composition and steady fat loss.

5. Keep your sodium intake in check and make sure your getting enough potassium.

Happy cutting my friend

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This. Do not take days off. Sarmsx mk677 is great. I think you'll really enjoy it!

So would taking higher amount of folic acid and manganese help with bloating to. I'm also curious about dosing time priorities (sleep vs gh peak), I read that there is a 12hr peak to mk677 and it seams some are trying to time that with their gym schedule to take advantage of the gh release. I think it's interesting but does it really matter? On the other hand I read that gh release is when you get lethargic and tired so it's kind of confusing in what to believe and how to use mk677. Any thoughts.

So would taking higher amount of folic acid and manganese help with bloating to. I'm also curious about dosing time priorities (sleep vs gh peak), I read that there is a 12hr peak to mk677 and it seams some are trying to time that with their gym schedule to take advantage of the gh release. I think it's interesting but does it really matter? On the other hand I read that gh release is when you get lethargic and tired so it's kind of confusing in what to believe and how to use mk677. Any thoughts.

I'm interested in this as well, good point.

Alright thx! I have a bad quad tendonitis in my right knee and i wanted to try 12 weeks of mk2866, can it help and what's the best pct for that?
Thanks for the support

Alright thx! I have a bad quad tendonitis in my right knee and i wanted to try 12 weeks of mk2866, can it help and what's the best pct for that?
Thanks for the support

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Alright thank you very much, and by the way a really like you're youtube channel very informative and you're customer service on sarmx are top nutch hope the product is the same :)

Alright thank you very much, and by the way a really like you're youtube channel very informative and you're customer service on sarmx are top nutch hope the product is the same :)
i really appreciate the words and support brother... THANK YOU!

Top Bottom