Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

MK-677 and RAD140

holmiester

New member
Member
Hello Dylan,


I just have a few questions regarding your videos on YouTube. I am 18 years old, 6'2" and around 225lbs. I have been lifting for about 4 years and have never touched anything other than the typical creatine and pre-workout. I am interested in MK-677 and Rad140 as they have been recommended to me by some friends. I never believe anything about lifting until I do my own research and in the process of doing that I stumbled across your videos. I am wondering what you think a safe dosage would be for me ( I was told .5mL per day for both but that looks like a lot more than the average recommended dose online) considering my height and weight. Additionally, I am wondering if you could send some of your sources/studies that you have been citing in your videos regarding the SARMs in question. I am still deciding if this is something that I want to pursue, and need all of the realest info I can get. Thank you for your time, and I hope you don't mind helping a fellow athlete out with such questions.
 
At your current age I think it's a bit early even for sarms bud. You need to wait a couple years in my opinion before using hormonal at all. Just work on your diet and training for now
 
i cant advise you to use anything at 18 years old and especially not rad as it does have slight suppression... you need to wait a few years until you are 20 and then i will be more than happy to help you set up a stack bro but right now, you need to just focus on diet and training before you make a stupid mistake...
 
What would that stupid mistake result in? I've done some research and nothing has said that anything bad will happen, although nothing is guaranteed. I've heard there is temporary suppression which I am okay with. I'd like to know the worst that could happen. Also, what is the difference between now and in year or two? Thanks for the responses, it is very much appreciated.
 
What would that stupid mistake result in? I've done some research and nothing has said that anything bad will happen, although nothing is guaranteed. I've heard there is temporary suppression which I am okay with. I'd like to know the worst that could happen. Also, what is the difference between now and in year or two? Thanks for the responses, it is very much appreciated.

At your current age, your endocrine system is under heavily development. This is the wrong time to be messing with that or your body's chemistry. That can lead to long term problems with healthy test levels
 
im not going to sit here and get in a debate with an 18 year old about using ped's buddy... sorry... ive been doing this far too long and im beyond tired of guys your age trying to tell me how it is... you are in a natural growing phase... you start playing around with hormones, guess what... you stunt your growth, you risk being put on trt at a very early age, long term libido problems, functionality issues, etc.. the list is a mile long.. go ahead an do WHATEVER YOU WANT, im just not contributing to it... period...
 
listen, i ve only been this about 10 years now... i get thousands of emails PER DAY.. do you think that i dont grasp what happens here? do you think that i dont see this daily??
 
Top Bottom