napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MK-677 and brain issues?

Blackice71

Read a disturbing article about how the usage of MK-677 may cause some brain related side effects like anxiety. As someone who has been using anti depressants for 30 years this concerns me. Anyone heard of such a thing? Thanks.

Read a disturbing article about how the usage of MK-677 may cause some brain related side effects like anxiety. As someone who has been using anti depressants for 30 years this concerns me. Anyone heard of such a thing? Thanks.
I've never heard of this. Do you have a link to the article?

never heard of that whatsoever... there are studies dating back to the 90's and ive never seen anything about that in any of them whatsoever

Looking for that source. It mentioned an impact on a thing called Ghrelin. I'll post the story once I re-find it. Thanks guys.

Reddit, Quora, etc have lots of people promoting other products that compete with sarms. Naturally they want to convince you sarms will kill you and buy their stack at a cheap $99.99, like that crazy bulk garbage I see everywhere.

The study you posted blasts the rats brains with MK677.... You do that with anything and you will run into problems. To achieve the amount of MK677 concentrations that the rats had you would need far higher doses than 100mg. Does anyone actually take 100mg doses of MK677? If you do, then don't expect to in the "normal" range of people.

The study you posted blasts the rats brains with MK677.... You do that with anything and you will run into problems. To achieve the amount of MK677 concentrations that the rats had you would need far higher doses than 100mg. Does anyone actually take 100mg doses of MK677? If you do, then don't expect to in the "normal" range of people.
ive never heard of nor seen anyone be that stupid to dose that high whatsoever and great points you brought up as well... what would one expect with dosing four times more than the max dose...

Top Bottom