napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mini review on S4 and GW

DT117

This is my first go with sarms. This post won't have much that is too interesting. I started S4 at 50 mgs split twice in the day, and GW 2Omgs a half hour prior to workout. Unfortunately, tweaking an old shoulder injury made me put off doing upper body literally days after starting this mini bridge. I didn't start this immediately after my last PCT but i digress. I continued training legs. Doing weight training once to twice a week, and cardio, mostly running 2-3 times a week. In that time, I have literally shaved 60-90 seconds off my mile without feeling fatigued. It may seem like that is do to only focusing on lower, but I can tell the difference in endurance thanks to the sarms. Also, I can DEFINITELY notice the shortened rest time needed in between sets. I usually am more around the 90-120 second in between sets kind of guy. But, i Have been pushing for 45-60, noticing a slight lag, but have been able to pump through my regular reps. I can't say which i notice more between the GW or S4, but my experience definitely leans towards GW.
So as far as upper. Can't speak much for it yet cause I just got back to upper yesterday and today. Yesterday I did Chest/tri, and today back/bi. I usually split those up into back, chest, and arms. But do too absence I just wanted to hit as many groups as I could. I lost some strength in the past couple weeks, but not nearly what I thought I would. I felt good, but like i took time off. I don't like taking more than a week off for recoveries. I like to rest tendons and joints for a week, anything more then that to me fucking kills me and makes me feel like a bitch. But I will say this, I can notice the vascularity that S4 gives. Not as much the strength, but I am veiny like a dick in my arms now. Just wanted to give my little take on sarms thus far. Sorry I couldn't give a full training review. I am definitely a believer in Sarmsx. Their shit works.

thanks for the review bro! i am really happy to see you are having a good experience with them.. im really sorry to hear about your shoulder bro... it will be so much more for you when you are able to work out like normal... thank you for the feedback!

did you experience any of this yellow hint from the s4? curious to see how it affects everyone.

If I have it has only been the slightest bit and might be a placebo effects. It seems that side effect is more common with doses above 50 mg/day

Thanks for the nice feedback bro. That's pretty amazing what the GW did to your mile times. Things would be even more pronounce and enhance if you could work out your whole body, but you still had a great experience, and made the best of it. Thanks for sharing

So just to update. I started training upper again. I dropped down 5 lbs per set for everything including shoulders, chest and tris etc for the first week back. And those sets even felt rough. I increased my s4 dose to about 70mgs per day on the past week. This week I have gotten back to where I was weeks ago. Even though it's felt tough, I bounced back to where I was at before tweaking my injury. I am totally a believer in sarmsx. Their s4 is no joke.

And just to add. I dropped GW almost a week ago because I plan to start a cycle soon including GW for 16 weeks and wanted to give myself that break. Haven't really noticed much decrease after. And I don't mean to say the GW wasn't working, more that it built me up to a good point of endurance that didn't kill me when I dropped it

Great updates!!! I loved taking s4 but this time I went with rad and I'm loving my strength increases!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Great updates!!! I loved taking s4 but this time I went with rad and I'm loving my strength increases!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I see people complain that sarmsx is too expensive. But I can vouch, if you want quality sarms, sarmsx is the spot. I would never order from anyone else.

I see people complain that sarmsx is too expensive. But I can vouch, if you want quality sarms, sarmsx is the spot. I would never order from anyone else.
I won't ever buy from anyone else...I seen way too many bad experiences from others and I've had great results with sarmsx. Quality is on point!

So just to update. I started training upper again. I dropped down 5 lbs per set for everything including shoulders, chest and tris etc for the first week back. And those sets even felt rough. I increased my s4 dose to about 70mgs per day on the past week. This week I have gotten back to where I was weeks ago. Even though it's felt tough, I bounced back to where I was at before tweaking my injury. I am totally a believer in sarmsx. Their s4 is no joke.
Awesome bro. Thank you for the update! I'm glad things are going well

as you already know brother, you get what you pay for and its not just the quality you are getting, but also the trust and thats HUGE in this industry.. the quality speaks for itself but anyone can have quality and be a shady fuck but you know you are in the best hands possible with them...

Top Bottom