napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Military personnel question

Jackburton

Hey guys doing blood work for a physical or for anything really in a military hospital will they see my test/ratios and it set off red flags ? I.e PA calls the COC and demands a piss test ?

Hey guys doing blood work for a physical or for anything really in a military hospital will they see my test/ratios and it set off red flags ? I.e PA calls the COC and demands a piss test ?

It depends on what kind of test they are running. Are they running a hormone panel? A standard blood screen for physical wellness typically doesn't include that. Normally it's all your health markers

I have a physical that's do for a school I'm going to , but also want to k ow my estrogen/prolactin levels ATM cause of the situation I'm in

What branch bro? From my experience they don't test for steroids unless they have reason to suspect you're taking them.. knee a lot of guys on them and never had issues.

Most likely will be a normal blood test testing your overall health, they most likely will not give you a hormonal testing, i know a bunch of guys in the military that are on hormones, and to be honest the military could care less to test for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're a service member and they want blood it may very well be for AAS. I did just under 24 years and never had a blood test done. Never.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's just a physical you have no worries as patient/doctor privilege is a factor. Unless they just said hey go draw bloods and offer no reason as to why you're g2g.

Yes, I'm having a bit of a prolactin issue too currently so was kinda a 2 point question will red flags raise for the physical I have to get done and with that blood results would I be able to tell why my shit is feeling weird 6weeks in with. O prior issues

Yes, I'm having a bit of a prolactin issue too currently so was kinda a 2 point question will red flags raise for the physical I have to get done and with that blood results would I be able to tell why my shit is feeling weird 6weeks in with. O prior issues

Well.. I was in the Air Force for 15 yrs.... 80 to 95... we had a few guys who they knew were obviously on Steroids and nobody Cared.... can you do a blood test off base? privately ..... then trim up a few things like your prolactin...

If this is for a school they aren't running a hormone panel. I've done them several times. Don't say anything about Aas use if they. Also, if they ever do an AAS test the commander will read a brief to you on what they're testing you for just like they do for UPL.

Top Bottom