napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

?Might Be A Sensativetop(question)?

ponerjorts

A Good friend of mine swears by this manufacturer of Injectables, wanted to know if before I just go ahed and mention the, that i could? I would also be able to provide a pic of necessary? Never want to disrespect the forum in anyway so i figure i preface this question prior to askant....

As Always I appreciate all your input and thank you for being upfront!

With the upmost sincerity,

Ponerjorts ;-)

You can mention whoeve?
Hey Rick,
So a good friend of mine can get is hand on these anaboics name 'Mass Labs" he says there are excellent, i google and found nothing on them, i have a bottle id need to show a pic, just wanted to know if they were a reputable manufacturer, he sid he has been running them for the pat 3 years with absolute success! Of course wanted to come to you guys and ask if you heard of them and what were your thoughts?

Never heard of them but then again I'd never stray away from our sources here. I know I'll sleep better at night (or not... if I'm running Tren 🤣).

well he said hes been running his last sycyle w. 300 mg on enanthate 300 msg of deca and 100 then ac eod w/ caber... and read 2000 on his level at he beginning of his 3rd month, but s always trust you guys before anything!

thank you guys for all ur help!

We have sources here that have been proven quality by so many on cycle blood tests. That beats some guy saying his gear is great any day.....

i dunno, to me, flashy packaging like that is a no-go. You should just stick to sources here brother.

Top Bottom