napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Midnight Snack

Jrussjr1480

I have my last meal at 8-9 oclock at night.. Yet i always get up in the night starving.. I keep eating a bowl of cheerios.. I hope its not that bad.. I dont like eating those carbs at night but its quick and easy.. I would like cottage cheese but cant stand the taste or even look at it.. Any suggestions on a midnight food run???

brother, thats fucking horrible to eat in the middle of the night... i have egg whites and oatmeal every night right before bed and have done that for many many years... thats an excellent option for you but cheerios is causing you a major hinderance for fat loss... DO NOT continue to do that bro

My favorite before bed snack is a cup of cottage cheese eaten with a stalk of celery used as a spoon,but I know you don't like that though OP.The casein shake &/or egg whites are a good idea too.You can mix the shake with some unsweetened cashew,coconut or almond milk to give it some more substance.I can't stand mixing shakes with water.

I like celery with pnut butter myself. I can't stand cottage cheese. Ive tried but just cant acquire the love people have for it. lol

Dude you don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and have cereal. That does nothing for you. If anything in the middle of the night, a protein shake/source would be fine. You shouldn't be starving if you're eating properly and distributing your nutrients throughout your day. What does your diet look like?

Top Bottom