napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mid-cycle bloodwork results

flatsix

I just got my 8 week mid-cycle results and was hopeful that some of you can help me interpret. I'm in my mid-40's and this is my 6th cycle.

1493303560_Page_1.jpg

Here is my complete cycle:
1-16 Test E 500mg wk
1-16 Deca 400mg wk
1-16 EQ 800mg wk
1-16 Proviron 50 mg ed
1-16 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 Caber .5 mg e3d but have switched to .5mg twice a week
1-6 Anadrol 50 mg ed
1-6 AR1MACARE PRO Complete On Cycle Therapy Protection by Olympus Labs

PCT includes:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/0
Nolva 0/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
(not sure if I should run Caber through PCT)

All gear from Robo...

Your liver is elevated due to drol..surprisingly your rbc and hemacrit is in range while running eq (that's good) I didn't see prolactin or estrogen on there..is that all of it?

I did the Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS.

I missed the top of page 2, here it is:

Estradiol
Estradiol 24.7 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology

Last edited:
No problem bro...everything looks good from what I can tell..I'll let everyone glance at it and see if I overlooked anything, but I'd say everything is normal for the cycle your running and keep on running it..

I did the Hormone Panel with Estradiol Sensitive and Testosterone LC/MS-MS.

I missed the top of page 2, here it is:

Estradiol
Estradiol 24.7 7.6-42.6 pg/mL 01
Roche ECLIA methodology
If you got the LC/MS-MS test then your testosterone levels should be uncapped. Your test only shows your levels are 1500+.
Double check what you paid for. If you paid for the LC/MS-MS then you got ripped off a little.

Other than that your bloods look awesome. Everything is right where it should be. Good job!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you got the LC/MS-MS test then your testosterone levels should be uncapped. Your test only shows your levels are 1500+.
Double check what you paid for. If you paid for the LC/MS-MS then you got ripped off a little.

Other than that your bloods look awesome. Everything is right where it should be. Good job!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I wonder if I could ask them for the actual number? I did pay for the LC/MS-MS.

Thanks...

I wonder if I could ask them for the actual number? I did pay for the LC/MS-MS.

Thanks...
Did you go through Private MD Labs?

I would definitely ask them why you didn't get an uncapped result. The least they could do is refund you the difference or hook you up with a discount for next time.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Did you go through Private MD Labs?

I would definitely ask them why you didn't get an uncapped result. The least they could do is refund you the difference or hook you up with a discount for next time.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes, it was Private MD Labs. I used the link from this forum. I shoot them an email and see what they have to say. Thanks again for your help.

I just got my 8 week mid-cycle results and was hopeful that some of you can help me interpret. I'm in my mid-40's and this is my 6th cycle.

View attachment 4212

Here is my complete cycle:
1-16 Test E 500mg wk
1-16 Deca 400mg wk
1-16 EQ 800mg wk
1-16 Proviron 50 mg ed
1-16 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 Caber .5 mg e3d but have switched to .5mg twice a week
1-6 Anadrol 50 mg ed
1-6 AR1MACARE PRO Complete On Cycle Therapy Protection by Olympus Labs

PCT includes:
Clomid 50/50/25/25/25/0
Nolva 0/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
(not sure if I should run Caber through PCT)

All gear from Robo...

is your cholesterol on this sheet??

Private MD Labs has agreed to retest me for free. They acknowledged they did not perform the LC/MS-MS. I'm being tested on Monday and will post the results.

Top Bottom