napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Mid cycle blood work

××focusxx

Hey guys I just completed the first half of 300mg Test E each week of my 10 week cycle. I was also taking Aromasin 6.25mg eod. I've gained about 8 pounds so far and am now sitting at 185 pounds. I'm 35 and 6 1', 14% bf. And this is my first cycle. Anyway, I'm going to post my pre cycle labs and mid cycle labs (only abnormal labs for comparison). Let me know what you guys think and what may be causing the out of range numbers. Also what may remedy these if needed.

BUN- pre 16 / mid 27 (6-20)
BUN Creatinine Ratio- pre 15 / mid 26 (9-20)
Testosterone Serum- pre 380 / mid >1500 (264-916)
LH- pre 8.1 / mid 0.1 (1.7-8.6)
FSH- pre 6.2 / mid <0.2 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol- pre 8.0 / mid 24.6 (7.6-42.6)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lh and fsh are low becauee you are taking test so you're testes aren't trying to produce. The creatinine could be due to dehydration or it could be that your bp is high and your kidneys are paying for it. Are you taking an organ supplement?

Lh and fsh are low becauee you are taking test so you're testes aren't trying to produce. The creatinine could be due to dehydration or it could be that your bp is high and your kidneys are paying for it. Are you taking an organ supplement?
I check my b/p regularly and it's a little higher than usual. My baseline is usually 120/80 (normal). I took it yesterday and it was 136/78 (not terribly high but not my norm). But it's been relatively normal through these first few weeks of the cycle. I do think I need to take in more water though. And not on any organ support. My foolish self didn't think I needed it with the low dose. I'm definitely getting some now. Thanks bro.

No problem. Even though higher than your baseline your bp is respectively low. I don't think that's probably the case. If you switched to a high protein diet I think that can cause high kidney function values too. Just try upping your water intake. After pct your lh and fsh should come back. Your estro looks good. I like mine around there to 30. I feel better there. Good luck.

No problem. Even though higher than your baseline your bp is respectively low. I don't think that's probably the case. If you switched to a high protein diet I think that can cause high kidney function values too. Just try upping your water intake. After pct your lh and fsh should come back. Your estro looks good. I like mine around there to 30. I feel better there. Good luck.
Awesome insight bro. Thanks a million.

Top Bottom