napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP Weekend Sale

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

From now until Sun night at 11:55pm.....

Get 3 20ml Tren A and 1 10ml Test P for $160 ($10 for shipping already included)
Limited to 2 per customer please.

20170216_153336[1].jpg

Last edited:
Thanks dude....I should be restocked on my Test e, c, and d here pretty soon. That might be a Test sale in the making.

Awesome deal Thin D. I think the wife might kill me if any more money disappears out of the account. Then again...

Awesome deal Thin D. I think the wife might kill me if any more money disappears out of the account. Then again...

She's gonna need more than luck if she tries to kill you while you got that tren-blood [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I will have a test sale. It will probably include the test acetate 100 that I'll be bringing out next week also.

I think I will have a test sale. It will probably include the test acetate 100 that I'll be bringing out next week also.

That would be *incredible* to be able to purchase Test Acetate 100. Cannot wait to have that on sale too! Have you tried it on yourself yet? Most ace I've had is less PIP than prop.

That would be *incredible* to be able to purchase Test Acetate 100. Cannot wait to have that on sale too! Have you tried it on yourself yet? Most ace I've had is less PIP than prop.

I love Test Ace....it's great. Super stoked for Thin to start supplying this. I will be using it as soon as he releases it, no doubt about it!

Top Bottom