napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

MGP- Items In Stock

Hopefully you will be back with more Tren E 200 before end of january!

I'm gonna be out of dbol for a while. I'm thinking about not carrying orals period.

brother, why would you even consider such a thing, given the immense popularity you have built in such a short period of time? MGP is one of those quality, accessible, and trustworthy brands that are hard to come by. we need sources like you in this community. please reconsider, as you'd be taking a good thing away. if you're thinking about dropping orals due to the sudden expansion of your company, hire reliable, competent help instead and continue to profit from your products upselling one another. what you have right now is beautiful. as a business person, it's disheartening to see a good company undo itself. really hoping MGP stays for a long time.

That's kinda where I am now...feeling like I need reliable help that I can trust....finding it is hard as hell.

That's kinda where I am now...feeling like I need reliable help that I can trust....finding it is hard as hell.

i understand your situation. i didn't have an assistant for 2+ years because like you said, it's not easy finding trustworthy and competent people of real substance. also, i have top tier standards for quality control and accuracy, which most people wouldn't be able to live up to(i'm not a jerk, just demanding regarding performance) so i ran the ship by myself. i finally found quality help, and he's starting next week. but damn, if i didn't lose all my teeth during the time it took to find this person.

This right here is one of the main reasons I joInes this form my man up n coming but he's not crawling to the top dude b flyI g to the top.high quality gear super low pricea he hates to b out done so he cuts everyone's prices seems to me like I love it dudes got my business that's for sure can't beat em join em aby word.on that caber iwgf n 9th wonder are out and was u still gin a try to start carrYing it

So happy I had joined this forum the most grade a sources n dylin dont jus let anyone source on here it's very highly controlled only top notch sources so we have no worries they have done all the hard parts screening there sources so we can order worry free so we don't gotta worry about getting took like on other Web sites n forums and the gear also has to b top knotch if not they would not b qualified to source on here dylin u have a great thing going brother we all owe u a huge thank u and u and thin d keep up the great work my man

I'm gonna be out of dbol for a while. I'm thinking about not carrying orals period.

Bro, I almost always run orals on any cycle. It would suck to not be able to get them at the same place.

I like your products and working with you is great. Shipping is fast. I hope you can figure something out in order to keep what you're offering now.

I've never even been asked if I wanted 20ml vials, didn't even know it was a thing lol. Damn. I usually been paying 75 for any type of oil, 10mls. Might have to check you guys out. I've never personally put in my own order. I need deca, and test to go with my tbol I ordered a while back.

I'm just guessing, but I'd say 3 weeks....this stuff is HARD to source...at least for me it is.

Your sale ends today right? As in no more buy 3 get 1? Or prices change?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Your sale ends today right? As in no more buy 3 get 1? Or prices change?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
The sale ends on Jan 31st at 11:00pm...as in no more buy 3 get 1 free and buy 5 get 2 free. Prices stay the same ........for now, but that might change soon. Before prices change, I will give plenty of warning.

Top Bottom