napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Metformin

Daveb8573

My TRT clinic is offering Metformin to increase insulin sensitivity as part of anti aging protocol. I am interested in trying it. Do any of you guys have experience with it? I’m about to start a winter bulking cycle and want to learn as much as I can before I put this into the mix.
My cycle-
Test cyp 350wk
EQ 600wk
Deca 350wk
GW 20mg a day
Plus all the typical supports caber etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't expect any spectacular results. I researched it for a while wasn't really impressed. Insulin definitely works much better.

If you're running HGH you can run Metformin with it but Metformin by itself I don't think you'll be impressed. If it worked well all diabetics that lift would be jacked.

ive never used it but i wouldnt expect a ton from it either... dont get your hopes up of it doing something spectacular..

I had the misfortune of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes as a young man, due to being overweight. Thankfully due to the weight room and proper nutrition I was able to overcome it. Metformin was what I was subscribed, IMO its not worth the bother.
If significantly overweight it often does help with the reduction of fat around the midsection. but often comes with a very nasty side (Diarrhea). In studies it has also been shown to reduce your bodies natural output of IGF-1.
And nobody wants that. Just my experience. Hope this helps.

I had the misfortune of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes as a young man, due to being overweight. Thankfully due to the weight room and proper nutrition I was able to overcome it. Metformin was what I was subscribed, IMO its not worth the bother.
If significantly overweight it often does help with the reduction of fat around the midsection. but often comes with a very nasty side (Diarrhea). In studies it has also been shown to reduce your bodies natural output of IGF-1.
And nobody wants that. Just my experience. Hope this helps.

Great input! Thank you for that

I wouldn't expect any spectacular results. I researched it for a while wasn't really impressed. Insulin definitely works much better.

If you're running HGH you can run Metformin with it but Metformin by itself I don't think you'll be impressed. If it worked well all diabetics that lift would be jacked.

Thank you brother!

Top Bottom