napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Menstrual Cycle Stopped on ACP-105 & SR9009

FigureGurl

I am currently in week 5 of a cycle. I am taking 9mg of ACP-105 and 30mg of SR9009 daily. My menstrual cycle has not come on this month. I am 100% sure that I am not pregnant. Is this normal or something to be concerned with? Should I stop and take a PCT? Should my menstrual cycle start back as normal once I stop the cycle? I've taken two cycles of ostarine before with no issues.

I am currently in week 5 of a cycle. I am taking 9mg of ACP-105 and 30mg of SR9009 daily. My menstrual cycle has not come on this month. I am 100% sure that I am not pregnant. Is this normal or something to be concerned with? Should I stop and take a PCT? Should my menstrual cycle start back as normal once I stop the cycle? I've taken two cycles of ostarine before with no issues.
Well, sr9009 is not hormonal at all. If you have real sr9009 it is impossible to cause issues.

I'm not familiar with acp-105 bit it's not a sarm that we endorse or that any source we recommend carries. I'd be very careful with any of these newer sarms and even more careful with the sources you choose

Like Rick I don't know much about ACP-105 and that's one of the risks with new PEDs.

Btw has your bodyfat dropped? If so that could also cause the problem.

If your body fat drops too low then your cycle can stop. It happens with many ladies who compete or diet to where their body fat is below 12-14%. Each woman is different.
I’d recommend getting bloodwork checked if you are not super lean. Hormones may be off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

please STOP USING ACP!! there is not enough information on it at all! this is a really really bad sign! discontinue using it ASAP!!

Well, sr9009 is not hormonal at all. If you have real sr9009 it is impossible to cause issues.

I'm not familiar with acp-105 bit it's not a sarm that we endorse or that any source we recommend carries. I'd be very careful with any of these newer sarms and even more careful with the sources you choose

Thanks for your response. I plan to stop taking the acp today.

Thanks Dylan. I definitely am stopping. Not worth the risk. Anything I can take to get my hormones back on track? Preferably something i can get my hands on quick from a GNC or Vitamin shop?
dga post ct would be the best... 4 weeks, all good.. the test boosters at gnc are generally dosed low or lower quality but you could try one... heres the link to post ct, im sure it can be shipped quickly and you'll have it early next week... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Top Bottom