napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meet Wacker

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:
Fucking lies. All lies.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Hey, the product you make is strong and I haven't run enough of it to grow a dick .... yet, so I'm still a lady. Lol

Hey. Ladies have a spank bank and everyone knows it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Now I'd like to say great job again to Wacker to get the thread back on track.... Although it is a thread about Wacker so has it gone that far off topic....really? Lol

Dylan in 15 years. Shredded brother!!!

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

DylanGemelli said:
I was initially laughing when I saw your screen name but that laughter ABRUPTLY stopped when I opened the thread... I even just yelled out, "FUCK, wacker is no joke, FUCK." You, my friend, are on point and I love what I see... You have the same time of goals and shape I train for and LOVE in general... Listen bro, first I want to say WELCOME HOME as I hope and beieve you will be calling this your new home but I would LOVE to help you in any way I can to achieve your goals... If you ever need anything, DO NOT HESITATE to let me know... Great to have you here, wacker! :lol:

Thanks Dylan I really appreciate your comments means a lot to hear that from such a respected member of the brother hood.
Its always good to have someone with the same goals and body type to help along the way. As time allows I you will be seeing me around a lot more.

Wacker said:
Thanks Dylan I really appreciate your comments means a lot to hear that from such a respected member of the brother hood.
Its always good to have someone with the same goals and body type to help along the way. As time allows I you will be seeing me around a lot more.

Good. Because this place needs guys like you here. Plus i love you anyhow. No homo!

I have not figured out how to do a multi quote thank you to all of you who have taken the time to make this place feel like home me welcome me. As soon as I can get to my desktop I get back to everyone...sounds like there may be a toy chest to fill ;) .

JM750 I thank you again for inviting me over and staying on my ass...

Wacker said:
DylanGemelli said:
I was initially laughing when I saw your screen name but that laughter ABRUPTLY stopped when I opened the thread... I even just yelled out, "FUCK, wacker is no joke, FUCK." You, my friend, are on point and I love what I see... You have the same time of goals and shape I train for and LOVE in general... Listen bro, first I want to say WELCOME HOME as I hope and beieve you will be calling this your new home but I would LOVE to help you in any way I can to achieve your goals... If you ever need anything, DO NOT HESITATE to let me know... Great to have you here, wacker! :lol:

Absolutely bro... Please come around as often as you like and can! You are a highly valued member here!

IronFox said:
JM750 said:
IronFox said:
Hi Wacker, you the same fellow from EG as your nick seems familiar

Hell yes! it is! You think I was gonna leave him behind? He's my Boy! haha
lol you probably gonna bring that entire board over here :D

Actually no. Ive learned who my real friends are along the way brother. But u always been real cool in my book!

Top Bottom