napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meet Wacker

Wacker

What's up brothers, a very good friend of mine JM750 invited me over. I hope to be able to get some more time to hang around to learn and share as we all work towards our goals.

My stats:

44 years old (but not dead)
5' 10"
180 lbs (a few days ago)
BF 4.75%

If all goes well I will be attempting my first Masters and Novice show in 4 weeks.

This was me about 7 days ago

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 93
Omfg. You are fucking ripped bro. Way to show what the old dudes can do. Glad to see you here man. This place is nice and drama free. The staff are great here to. No bs bro

Awesome work man!!!

I was initially laughing when I saw your screen name but that laughter ABRUPTLY stopped when I opened the thread... I even just yelled out, "FUCK, wacker is no joke, FUCK." You, my friend, are on point and I love what I see... You have the same time of goals and shape I train for and LOVE in general... Listen bro, first I want to say WELCOME HOME as I hope and beieve you will be calling this your new home but I would LOVE to help you in any way I can to achieve your goals... If you ever need anything, DO NOT HESITATE to let me know... Great to have you here, wacker! :lol:

Haha, I laughed my ass off when I scrolled past the title too. Geez o pete you're peeled. I hope I look like that when I'm 44, great job my man. Welcome to AR, brother!

Welcome Home! .. for some reason I read the title as "Meat Whacker" but none the less, holy shit bro, lookin' good!

Jfyi. Wacker and i have been friends on a few boards now for some yrs. this guy is as true blue as they come. He's the one guy i can always count on for anything.
I trust this man with my life. More people should be like him.
I hope you guys get to know him better just like i did.

Hey bud. I remember you we have had some cool heated conversations. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Wacker is a great guy and I'm glad to see him over here now!! And DAMN!!! You are looking fucking awesome!! I'll just save that picture for future eye candy. Thanks for sharing. Lol

Welcome to adrenaline rush Wacker! You look awesome man. It's nice seeing another older ripped guy here that can show those younger guys what you can do in your 40s. I'm assuming you stay in pretty peeled condition all the time. That says a lot for your dedication to the right diet and training routine. I'm sure you can offer a lot to our community here, and we are glad to have you as part of our family.

sweetnspicy said:
Wacker is a great guy and I'm glad to see him over here now!! And DAMN!!! You are looking fucking awesome!! I'll just save that picture for future eye candy. Thanks for sharing. Lol

Easy. Deep breath.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:

Easy. Deep breath.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Let me get this right K. She's saving the pic to her "spank bank?" Lmfao SS.

JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:

Easy. Deep breath.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks a lot leg humper. Lol I don't have a "spank bank". All I have is inspiration. (Remember, I'm a lady) ;)

sweetnspicy said:
JM750 said:
PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:

Easy. Deep breath.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Thanks a lot leg humper. Lol I don't have a "spank bank". All I have is inspiration. (Remember, I'm a lady) ;)

Fucking lies. All lies.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom