napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Meet Wacker

IronFox said:
makes good sense...there's a lot of fakers and flakes out there

You are absolutely right on that but the key portion of that comment is "out there." That will not be happening nor allowed here as you can and will see... We are going to be the standard and the new way things are done and ran, unlike any other place on the planet... GUARANTEED :D

DylanGemelli said:
IronFox said:

You are absolutely right on that but the key portion of that comment is "out there." That will not be happening nor allowed here as you can and will see... We are going to be the standard and the new way things are done and ran, unlike any other place on the planet... GUARANTEED :D

That's music to my ears Brother!

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
IronFox said:

That's music to my ears Brother!

One thing about me brother... My word is everything to me... I will not go back on anything I say... I make mistakes all the time but if i make a promise, take that shit straight to the bank... trust me on that...

IronFox said:
Hi Wacker, you the same fellow from EG as your nick seems familiar

Yes sir I only have one screen name...I have nothing to hide from anyone nor any reason too. Like the fine young man that invited me over my word is my bond, if I tell someone I will do something you can damn sure bet it will get done or I am dead.

Wacker said:
IronFox said:

Yes sir I only have one screen name...I have nothing to hide from anyone nor any reason too. Like the fine young man that invited me over my word is my bond, if I tell someone I will do something you can damn sure bet it will get done or I am dead.

Thats why i love you like a brother man!!

Wacker said:
IronFox said:

Well said and that's a good virtue to have

Top Bottom