napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MB's YK-11 Log

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Hey ISARMS Family,

Hopefully everyone is staying safe and doing the best they can with this pandemic situation. I am trying to spend time with the family but also respect everyone's need for alone/personal time. We are doing ok at it so far but definitely get on each others nerves more quickly!

For those that know me, I am not the first one to jump on "newer" compounds until I see some testing and people using/logging the product. I have held off on trying YK-11 for a couple years now. With the sarms.forsale Easter Sale, I decided to get a couple bottles and log them. Hey, there's not much else going on right now! Over the past couple months, I have definitely put on a few extra lbs around the midsection. I'm guessing I am not the only one, lol. I wanted to take this time to experiment with YK in a cutting cycle. We have all read and had conversations about the potential for muscle growth and the myostatin inhibiting properties but much less around the fat loss benefits. Also for those that know me, I have always been a proponent of trying things for yourself. This has been most commonly around the question of "high test/low tren or high tren/low test". Everyone is different so I usually suggest trying both ways to see how you react. I am applying the same principle here with YK. I want to see how I respond to it when used in more of a cutting cycle.

I will be doing things very simple here. Just YK on its own, at 10mg per say, for 8 weeks. Nothing else. I really want to see what the benefits can be by staying at the 10mg dose and not moving. Maybe down the road I will run it again but for my research here I want things as stable as possible. I will definitely post up some pictures once I get thing going and have the time to get some.

I am currently 5'7", 185lbs, and roughly 18% body fat. I tend to be a bit on the thicker side but this is more body fat that I typically carry. I am comfortable more around the 14% mark. I will be doing a 3 day fast heading into this stack to reset the gut and mentally get ready. This will start after dinner tonight where I will not eat again until Friday dinner or maybe Saturday morning if I feel good and prolong. These fasts really give me a kick start when I need it. I will be eating 2-3 meals per day consisting of mainly meat, eggs, and veggies. I try to keep carbs low but will occasionally eat fruit. I do not count calories but just stick to clean whole foods.

I am fortunate enough to have a solid home gym in my basement. It consists of a bench with barbell and plates, dumbbells fro 10lbs-80lbs, a full universal cable gym, and a treadmill. I will be doing 4 days per week weight training and cardio 4-6 days per week. My cardio is less intense so there is no issue really doing it every day. I do it more for health than the fat loss aspect.

As mentioned, I will run the YK at 10mg per day for 8 weeks, starting dose on Monday. Once the 8 weeks is done, I will do a simple PCT of a natural test booster and clomid for 4 weeks (25/25/12.5/12.5).

This will be the first stack I have ran in forever that does not include Cardarine so I am really looking forward to see the differences when not using it. I am super excited about logging this for myself and you guys so hopefully people follow along!

Attachments

• YK-11.jpg
    YK-11.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 21
sweet brother! i cant wait to see how you like yk11 and really looking forward to your results!

We are really looking forward to your results and will be here to support you the entire way!

Just checking in to let everyone know that I have started with my first dose of YK-11 today from sarms.forsale

I love the mental boost you get from starting something new. Whether a new diet, training program, or cycle, it is refreshing to begin something.

Today I had a nice dumbbell only workout this morning. It consisted of:

-bent over rows
-bench press
-front raises
-pullover
-bicep curls
-tricep extension
-shrugs

Diet was pretty typical for me. Just a cup of black coffee for breakfast, lunch was at 12pm and had 3 whole eggs and a cup of watermelon. Dinner will be around 6pm and will consist of around 6oz of ground chicken, with some veggies mixed in and some taco spices. If it sounds odd, it comes out great. Kind of like a taco flavoured chili. That is usually what I will eat for meals and sometimes snack on nuts or fruits in between if needed. I am also drinking around 3 litres of water per day. Trying to get that higher though.

I look forward to updating as the YK takes effect.

I am in a groove for my dose splitting now and continuing to work out at home. I am really liking this dumbbell only workout so I want to stick with it for the duration of my cycle. This is what this morning's session looked like:

-Goblet Squats
-Stiff Leg Deadlift
-Plie Squat
-Hamstring curl
-calf raise
-10 minutes of ab work
-60 minute walk on treadmill

Nothing major to note yet on the YK. I do feel more energy but being only a few days in it is hard to say if that is just due to knowing that I am "on" something. I am enjoying the feeling though and hope it will continue.

So far food wise today I have had 4 whole eggs, half a tomato, and some onion for my post workout meal. I will have another meal around 4pm today and that will likely be it. I am really trying to stick to 2 main meals for optimal cutting. Likely some walnuts for a snack in a couple hours too.

So, a post weekend update. While lost of guys were crushing beers and eating shit, the EVO members were crushing their diet and training! I love the feeling of getting ahead of typical guys. I wanted to update today because I have noticed 2 very distinct things from the YK so far. The first is a slight strength gain. Nothing crazy but sticking to the same routine, I have noticed pretty well all of my lifts have increased. The second and most pronounced so far is an increase in energy. This was not expected (at least not to this degree) because I am used to cycling GW with any stack. This run I am only using the YK. I love this because during my workouts it just pushes me even harder.

Diet has been solid and I have not cheated at all. Training has been intense and really fun with all the energy and seeing strength gains.

Today will be a full body workout in the basement with the kids. They have taken an interest in working out so We train together once in a while. I take them through basic movements and stress the importance of form. You don't want to "end up like daddy" with shoulder injuries, etc!

Funny thing is that strength gains seem to be the most noticeable thing right now. Not something I was really aware would happen at 10mg per day but it is very real. Absolutely loving this compound right now. I can certainly see how this would stack so well with S23. Probably something I will run in the future.

Funny thing is that strength gains seem to be the most noticeable thing right now. Not something I was really aware would happen at 10mg per day but it is very real. Absolutely loving this compound right now. I can certainly see how this would stack so well with S23. Probably something I will run in the future.
absolutely agree.. im running s23 next on its own then stacking it with yk11 the cycle after that... great job bro

i'm not surprised that would be the first to happen

Guys, I am half way through this experiment and have to say I love this stuff. I got in 2 very different but amazing workouts this weekend. The first one I hit my whole upper body with a dumbbell only workout. I moved up in weight on every single lift. It is crazy. I am loving the strength gains I have seen. Again, the muscle really feels hard and has a nice look to it. I feel like this is somewhat from the YK but also because I have definitely leaned up a bit. My weight on the scale is only down around 5lbs but it is noticeable to me in the mirror. The second workout I did was a circuit style training together with the wife. We will train together once in a while and she prefers this style so I though why not switch it up. I am not used to it so it really kicked my ass! It consisted of swings, squats, jump rope, burpees, and planks. We did that cycle 4 times at a minute per set. Slowly increasing the "work" time and decreasing the "rest" time. I was dead at the end but could notice the difference in strength as I was completing the sets. I always recommend you guys switch things up to keep it fun and interesting. As for diet, nothing really has changed. It is boring and that is how I like it. Super simple with meat/eggs for protein, fruit/nuts for snacks. No processed foods, especially carbs. I did treat myself to a dram of whiskey on Saturday night as I played some online poker with the guys. Definitely a nice treat.

Top Bottom