napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao... Who are you picking?

PHURIOUS said:
LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
Dude wtf. May weather just cancelled the fight. He got hurt.

SHOWTIME BOXING SPORTS: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight has been postponed due to Mayweather getting injured this morning: http://t.co/eY1GpPLpI5
You're an asshole hahaha Got em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey I got your pm but it won't let me reply to it on Tapatalk.

Try sending it again
Resent it. You may just have to start a new message to reply. I had to do that a while ago.

Re: RE: Re: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao... Who are you picking?

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
Dude wtf. May weather just cancelled the fight. He got hurt.

SHOWTIME BOXING SPORTS: The Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight has been postponed due to Mayweather getting injured this morning: http://t.co/eY1GpPLpI5
You're an asshole hahaha Got em

Hey I got your pm but it won't let me reply to it on Tapatalk.

Try sending it again
Resent it. You may just have to start a new message to reply. I had to do that a while ago.

I pm'd u back

Someone better get knocked the fuck out lol

Sent using Tapatalk

I know some people were disappointed with the fight but if you really love the sport of boxing and understand it well, you can appreciate that fight... There is a reason Floyd is undefeated and Manny had several losses... Manny is a FAR more dynamic fighter and more exciting to watch but as a pure boxer, he is not in Floyd's league and you witnessed it first hand... As Floyd blocked all of Manny's punches with his guard and defense, Manny was blocking Floyd's punches with his face... Manny's forehead looked like it had been in a hail storm after the fight and Floyd did not have a mark on him, as usual. It was a normal day in the office for Floyd when the bell rang and Manny did not have an answer for Floyd's constant movement and counter punching... It was a great fight and Manny had the heart and the will but just not the skill to beat Floyd in a boxing match...

Top Bottom