napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron vs winstrol

heerman

Hi dylan . I know you love both winstrol and masteron and hate anavar. Which gave you better hardness out of masteron or winstrol while eating clean and dieting down.

personally, my body responds better to winstrol than damn near anything i use... masteron is generally the most aesthetically pleasing steroid you can run and im using them both right now but if i HAD to pick for ME, i would go with winstrol but keep in mind, mast can be ran longer so that could be a factor for you as well...

As far as hardness I think winstrol is better, but it also carries side effects and is toxic so you can't run it longer than 6 weeks.

Masteron is probably preferred for benefits versus sides even though winstrol is stronger

One more q, would you say if I went with winstrol with my test there will be more possibility in gain a few pounds of lean mass, were on masteron I'll likely gain nothing, just polishing(which the both do)

One more q, would you say if I went with winstrol with my test there will be more possibility in gain a few pounds of lean mass, were on masteron I'll likely gain nothing, just polishing(which the both do)

Denfitely possible. You can make nice gains with winstrol where Masteron is purely cosmetic

masteron is not going to add much size... winstrol is VERY underrated for its lean muscle gain benefits... you will definitely gain more lean muscle with winstrol... thats not even debatable...

Top Bottom