napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mass gainers

n2bulk
420 calories per serving
41 grams of protein ( super plasma, egg, cassum)
32 grams cars made up of 70% freeze dread sweat potatos
and the other 30% Mod6
Protein Factory’s Mod6 Carb™ all-grain carbohydrate food is an exciting breakthrough in energy, metabolic, lean muscle and strength nutrition! Mod6 Carb™ conveniently and affordably delivers many lean body- and physical Performance-supporting features in a delicious matrix:

“Real Fuel”: The intact structure of Mod6 Carb™’s complex carbohydrates allows it to release glucose, the body’s number-one fuel source, at a more natural pace and rhythm compared to simple sugars or maltodextrin. Mod6 Carb™ formulations help avoid the hypoglycemic “sugar crash” often experienced from products containing simple carbohydrates and sugars. This is a real advantage for athletes in training, for dieters who want to dodge those sudden, panic-filled cravings, or for individuals who have been experiencing the “energy dip” during the day.

“Intact Nutrition”: Today everyone recognizes the value of whole food nutrition. Mod6 Carb™ is a complete food product in a whole-grain matrix. The macronutrients in Mod6 Carb™ are a whole food source of complex carbohydrates, protein, and essential fatty acids. Compare this with maltodextrin, a high-glycemic index carbohydrate produced by the hydrolysis of starch that has been isolated from corn, rice or potato. Maltodextrin has essentially been stripped of its original nutritional value solely for its simple carbohydrate content. This greatly impacts how it is metabolized in the body and how it affects your physical appearance and Performance.

“Protein-Backed”: Unlike maltodextrin and other carbohydrates that have been chemically stripped of much of their original nutritional value, Mod6 Carb™ is densely packed with naturally-occurring macro- and micronutrients, including a “backbone” of proteins supplying a total of 15,331 mg of amino acids per 100 g. Mod6 Carb™ contains 18 different amino acids in total, including all of those required to support tissue protein synthesis in the human body. The protein energy supplied by Mod6 Carb™ may further contribute to its appetite-quenching power.

“Full Spectrum”: Every serving of Mod6 Carb™ contains muscle- and energy sustaining amounts of all three essential macronutrients –carbohydrates, proteins and fats—all derived from an expertly proportioned blend of six whole grains. Practically speaking, it would be exceptionally difficult to obtain such a diversified blend of grains from the diet alone.

“Active and Soluble”: Beta-glucans’ health benefits are driven by their viscosity, which in turn is dependent on their solubility (ability to dissolve in solution) and on the weight of their molecules. As intended, Protein Factory' patented Trim® technology effectively concentrates the beta-glucan molecules with no loss of molecular weight or biological activity. This has been confirmed by USDA researchers (12). Consequently, Mod6 Carb™ is readily soluble. Other manufacturers use chemicals or enzymes to extract beta-glucan. This causes the molecules to break down (depolymerization), resulting in a loss of molecular weight, solubility, viscosity and health benefits.

“EFA-Backed”: Mod6 Carb™ contains naturally-occurring polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fatty acids, including those of the omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 families. Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids are considered essential to the human diet. Other carbohydrates common to dietary supplements and functional foods (e.g. maltodextrin and starches) contain no essential fatty acids (EFAs).

Then its got EFA's and also a patented dried flax oil powder. THis shits nothing but 100% usable muscle building calories. What we have created is just sick. I am impressed with my self on this one guys... The worlds first ever lean bulking shake..

thanks for digging that up man..

i wonder why it wasnt selling?

I used to use Scivation Mass awhile ago, I looked into it quite a bit and seemed like the only mass gainer that didn't use maltodextrin for its carb content. Also included some EFA. There's a little bit of sugar in there but I only used to use it postworkout so that didn't bother me too much. I was less wary of those things than I am now anyway. High quality protein in there though.

um8LA.jpg

If I want carbs in my shake now, I use powdered oats which I buy in a pack pre-powdered for cheap as.

Your other option would be to buy some waxy maize and add that to your shakes with some PB or something which I have done as well.

EDIT: It shrank up my image when I uploaded.

best mass gainer i ever used was n2bulk( which belive it or not was sold at mr supps not n2bm). its no longer made because it didnt sell good.but it had great ingredients,not crap.Overall i think most people are aware mass gainers are loaded with crap,so they dont sell very well anymore

It tasted good too.. I had two bags it certainly wasn't cheap either .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It tasted good too.. I had two bags it certainly wasn't cheap either .

lol it wasnt. i sure there has to be another good one out there without junk ingredients but i did not use them often and i know that was a good one.Most of them deff are junk

I stay away from anything that says low fat.
Drink whole milk.
Never buy low fat things since they are watered down chemical filled crap with artificial sugars.
I put on some weight using weight gainers. It doesnt matter the brand really. If you can tolerate whey protein you can pick up any. The key is to eat no less than 6 meals and And AND 2 or three shakes with meals or between them.
I was once 124 for years and went up to 150ish give or take few pounds.
People that just say eat more do not believe that some of us can not physically eat as much as others.
Also I would recommend buy digestive aides to assist in digesting all of the extra calories.
I preferred the Arnold mass shake because it doesnt use dextrose or whey. But that is just me. However you still have to eat whole foods at least 6 x a day.

best mass gainer i ever used was n2bulk( which belive it or not was sold at mr supps not n2bm). its no longer made because it didnt sell good.but it had great ingredients,not crap.Overall i think most people are aware mass gainers are loaded with crap,so they dont sell very well anymore

I hate to admit it but I second that. N2Bulk was the shit. Fucking awesomest protein I've had period. That hurt to say.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I stay away from anything that says low fat.
Drink whole milk.
Never buy low fat things since they are watered down chemical filled crap with artificial sugars.
I put on some weight using weight gainers. It doesnt matter the brand really. If you can tolerate whey protein you can pick up any. The key is to eat no less than 6 meals and And AND 2 or three shakes with meals or between them.
I was once 124 for years and went up to 150ish give or take few pounds.
People that just say eat more do not believe that some of us can not physically eat as much as others.
Also I would recommend buy digestive aides to assist in digesting all of the extra calories.
I preferred the Arnold mass shake because it doesnt use dextrose or whey. But that is just me. However you still have to eat whole foods at least 6 x a day.

I also second this motion.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Top Bottom