napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Marijuana and Gyno

Ive smoked for over 25 yrs. When i was younger i smoked everyday all day. I have never had gyno and i know worse weedheads than me and ive never seen them get it either. I think ur dr has a seperate political agenda....or perhaps watched too much reefer madness in med school as a learning instrument on marijuana

Right, and most people don't just like most people do not get gyno from gear. But that does not mean some do not, everybody is different

Anything that alters hormone levels carries a chance to cause gyno, even soy bean milk just to give you another way of thinking about it.

Right, and most people don't just like most people do not get gyno from gear. But that does not mean some do not, everybody is different
True but i think that if it did cause a noticeable amt of gyno in even say 15-25 % of smokers that it would be proclaimed far and wide to demonize marijuana even further by the anti drug people. My guess is that its so minusicle that its unprovable

True but i think that if it did cause a noticeable amt of gyno in even say 15-25 % of smokers that it would be proclaimed far and wide to demonize marijuana even further by the anti drug people. My guess is that its so minusicle that its unprovable

Your basing everything you are saying off of assumptions bro, u gotta have some viable evidence to support anything your stating. If not all your doing is speculating

It is my opinion and i stated as such. I guess i would have to research though peer reviewed journals to see if i can find any credible studies. I would hardly consider a government study thats most likely directly linked to the dea or some other government drug task force as credible but without actually reading it it is all speculation. Im just voicing a biased opinion lol

It is my opinion and i stated as such. I guess i would have to research though peer reviewed journals to see if i can find any credible studies. I would hardly consider a government study thats most likely directly linked to the dea or some other government drug task force as credible but without actually reading it it is all speculation. Im just voicing a biased opinion lol

Conspiracy theories aside lol, .GOV sites and .EDU site are good as it gets. Now as far as conspiracy theories, I have no answers for that... I'd say who knows, that cannot be answered either way.

All I'm saying is this study was done a long time ago when the drug was demonized on so many different levels and lots of false claims were made all the time which many have been proven false now. I would love to see something more recent now that it's becoming legal in some states. Sorry to say but I don't trust every .gov article regardless if this is true, especially one on pot from 1984. Either way , interesting topic.

I would love to see a more current study as well, that would be great. If u happen to find any please post them. I doubt there would be any that proves other wise tho because marijuana does affect hormone levels and anything that effects hormone levels can cause gyno, not just marijuana but many other drugs, foods, and environmental factors as well

Last edited:
interesting responses from everyone and yes I do believe it does affect hormone levels. While it may or may not cause gyno, as I also believe everyone is different. I think it can certainly add to existing gyno..

Your doctor is a dumbass and full of shit. This just sounds like a smear campaign against drugs. It would make more sense to blame male gyno on drinking full fat milk... Can't believe what I just read.

Your doctor is a dumbass and full of shit. This just sounds like a smear campaign against drugs. It would make more sense to blame male gyno on drinking full fat milk... Can't believe what I just read.

so you mean to tell me that you do not believe drugs can cause gyno ? i really hope thats not what your trying to say

Last edited:

what about soy milk and soy products, do you believe this does not cause gyno as well ?

Where is the actual study performed? That is just a mere article, nothing against you personally but without even having the details of the study being listed everything said in that article is bullshit. Yes I know its pubmed, it wouldn't be the first bullshit article/study claimed against marijuana. And probably won't be the last

your missing the point, anytime hormone imbalance occurs there is a chance of gyno. How do you think most gyno occurs ?

Where is the actual study performed? That is just a mere article, nothing against you personally but without even having the details of the study being listed everything said in that article is bullshit. Yes I know its pubmed, it wouldn't be the first bullshit article/study claimed against marijuana. And probably won't be the last

here you go bro...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3071351/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2770912/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3706045/

what about soy milk and soy products, do you believe this does not cause gyno as well ?
No as I listed they definitely can, my family does not drink milk or eat any soy for that very reason. And I never said drugs can't cause gyno, that's why we use AI's. I said the drugs mentioned here do not cause gyno. That's just silly

Top Bottom