napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Marijuana and exercise

man bro, i got some plushberry on 420 that is just knocking me out... i love heavy indicas and this one is on point!
I've been on this Sweet Island Skunk kick right now....and its oh so skunky. Never tried the Plushberry going to have to keep my eye out for it!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I've been on this Sweet Island Skunk kick right now....and its oh so skunky. Never tried the Plushberry going to have to keep my eye out for it!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
nice i haven't tried the sweet island either... there's so many options anymore its fucking lovely but yes bro, the plushberry is over 30% thc... fuck, they had such great deals.. they threw in a very nice glass piece for free too...

Ok slightly off topic here. But for the life of me can't get high off edibles. Not a heavy user by any means just ordered some voodoo spurs and had no effect. Read some people just can't get a reaction any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok slightly off topic here. But for the life of me can't get high off edibles. Not a heavy user by any means just ordered some voodoo spurs and had no effect. Read some people just can't get a reaction any thoughts?

man thats crazy because when i make my own, i cant even handle them... i wont even eat edibles anymore... too many anxiety issues but i probably make them far different than what you ordered... that can definitely be part of it... its quite simple to make your own

man thats crazy because when i make my own, i cant even handle them... i wont even eat edibles anymore... too many anxiety issues but i probably make them far different than what you ordered... that can definitely be part of it... its quite simple to make your own
Edibles are a whole different game. Way different feeling. I've only indulged in the edibles a couple times and both times I was like whoa... Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Edibles are a whole different game. Way different feeling. I've only indulged in the edibles a couple times and both times I was like whoa... Wtf.

I fuking ate a lollipop I was taking to the gorillas at the bronx zoo

I fuking ate a lollipop I was taking to the gorillas at the bronx zoo

Exactly. Lmfao!
Edibles start crossing that hallucinogenic threshold with me. It's not like you can just put the bong down either. You're in it for the ride once you eat that shit. Lol

Exactly. Lmfao!
Edibles start crossing that hallucinogenic threshold with me. It's not like you can just put the bong down either. You're in it for the ride once you eat that shit. Lol

I'm telling you bro. I didn't know I ate the fuking pop and within 45 min I was in another state of mind dude. I was walking around the zoo just mesmerized lol

"Back in the day" my issue with edibles was it just lasted too damn long. You start with the buzz, move to euphoria, then hit the couchlock cause the shit just doesn't wear off and cycle right. I'd always bake some good treats, eat them, then after about 2-3 hours everyone was ready to pass out just because they were ripped for too long.

I'm gonna start getting blazed like Chong as soon as I get past probation. Do the kids still say blazed? It's been a couple or 15 years since I smoked regularly

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

man bro, i got some plushberry on 420 that is just knocking me out... i love heavy indicas and this one is on point!

Indica is where it's at! I bought a quarter of some indoor grown G13 crossed with ChemDog and it's been putting me on my ass.

Top Bottom