napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Marijuana and exercise

Sometimes, picking a career where you can't blaze really kicks you in the nuts. That time is right now.......

Yea but does it have actual THC in it?
Very very miniscule amount. Nothing that will get you high or make you dirty on a drug test. You would have to consume a lot of CBD (+2,000mg) for the THC to cross the drug testing threshold.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Very very miniscule amount. Nothing that will get you high or make you dirty on a drug test. You would have to consume a lot of CBD (+2,000mg) for the THC to cross the drug testing threshold.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This shit is for real?? Man if I would have known about this I'd be a lot more relaxed. Gonna have to do some research now!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is one of my all time favorite bands! Now you just kick ass even more lol.

Mine and bigbs first date was a Bad fish concert!
NO WAY... i went on a sublime marathon at the gym yesterday! LOLL damn we used to listen to them all the time.. i just had queennie listen to santeria and she loved it

NO WAY... i went on a sublime marathon at the gym yesterday! LOLL damn we used to listen to them all the time.. i just had queennie listen to santeria and she loved it
Of you ever get a chance to see BadFish do it!! As close to seeing Sublime as you'll ever get

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A day late bros, but definitely good stuff... Y'all have to try some heavy hitters and spliffin vapes...
0063b949fd245244e7e46699fb0badf8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom