napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Maria Sharapova

Jake

Tennis star got busted for doping on Meldonium. The first time I heard of this drug they claimed it improved the quality of life and when taken with lisinopril ...get this now...sound familiar..."Increses exercise capability", almost like exercise in a pill.
Being that we have the dear FDA it is legal all over europe but not in the usa. Another advantage they have had over us for years. It was finally banned from sports only Jan 1 of this year. Maria said she did not know it had been banned.

Tennis star got busted for doping on Meldonium. The first time I heard of this drug they claimed it improved the quality of life and when taken with lisinopril ...get this now...sound familiar..."Increses exercise capability", almost like exercise in a pill.
Being that we have the dear FDA it is legal all over europe but not in the usa. Another advantage they have had over us for years. It was finally banned from sports only Jan 1 of this year. Maria said she did not know it had been banned.

i literally just read that on espn.com that she failed her drug test for the Australian open... thanks for posting brother...

i literally just read that on espn.com that she failed her drug test for the Australian open... thanks for posting brother...

Yeah broke today.I saw a vid of her and she was rattled.I don't know how you can be in her position and not know. She was convincing though.
Same rules for clenbuterol. OTC in europe but banned here...not that I care about clen but big brother has a grip on this free country. Drunks everywhere but you go to jail for Jay.
That is why I was glad for Lance. He beat those countries at their own government subsidized game. Spain actually developed protcols for the bikers, and gave them the goodies. Lance beat their azz with a whole new approach.

I was surprised to read about this drug today too.

I have known about the drug for sometime, and I knew it made you have well being. I did not know that if stacked with lisinopril that it greatly changed preformane

...Meldonium & lisinopril. Those sound like they might be worth penciling down for research & source seeking.

Top Bottom