napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just wanted to make sure everyone had the link to my NEW youtube channel. This channel is MY OWN channel and allows me to truly be me... Come and watch me and my best, teaching and advising everyone on anything and everything the health and fitness world. The videopedia section here will contain all of my informative videos as well... When you subscribe, you not only help to keep the channel going and growing but you never miss out on any new releases as they come... Here is the direct link to the channel... Any special requests?? Feel free to let me know and I will do my best to get what you need and/or want! Thank you for all the support!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEdmdT ... ujxQgFa-kw

LAfit said:
Can you do either a good write up or video on TAD 600?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely... I will add this to my next list which will be coming this week my friend!

DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

Absolutely... I will add this to my next list which will be coming this week my friend!

Awesome!

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
LAfit said:

Awesome!

For sure brother... Anytime you need something, just let me know

Olympus said:
Love your videos brother, extremely specific and very professional!

Thank you for the support bro... When I see that I am helping people it only motivates me to make more!

Man I used to watch your videos all the time before I was ever on forums. You were one of the first vids that popped up on youtube when I searched for steroid info. I learned a ton from you that I still use today. Now I have the privilege of repping on your forum and getting to know you on a personal basis.

Yes your videos are always informative except I get pissed cause u have a kick ass kitchen. Lol.

PHURIOUS said:
Yes your videos are always informative except I get pissed cause u have a kick ass kitchen. Lol.

LMAO... Straight interior designer over here too man... I designed all that myself... No lie... Obviously I didn't do the floor and granite but I picked it LOL... Kitchens are the most important parts of the house though when it comes to value and for me, since i literally NEVER eat out, it gets used quite a bit!

B.O.N.E.S. said:
Man I used to watch your videos all the time before I was ever on forums. You were one of the first vids that popped up on youtube when I searched for steroid info. I learned a ton from you that I still use today. Now I have the privilege of repping on your forum and getting to know you on a personal basis.

That's awesome man.... That right there only motivates me to make more and help as much as possible... It is a pleasure to have you and to converse with you as well man... You and I share A LOT of the same interests and beliefs on things... Its great to have you!

I appreciate all the support everyone provides me on this... Please continue to subscribe as it helps to really build the channel and for me to add more production to it... If anyone ever has specific video requests, make sure to let me know!

BrentM said:
Sub'd enjoy your video's bro, very informative and helpful, keep it up

Thanks brother... I see you signed up and that's excellent... I am actually doing several new videos today...

EVERYONE definitely needs to subscribe to this channel if you have not already. Dylans videos are extremely informational that will put a lot of the other youtube fitness "gurus" to shame. That is no lie. He really covers everything from top to bottom on every one of his subjects

I'm always watching the videos but like I said. I can't keep looking at the kitchen reminds me of the house I sold and I get pissed. Lol.

PHURIOUS said:
I'm always watching the videos but like I said. I can't keep looking at the kitchen reminds me of the house I sold and I get pissed. Lol.

Just close your eyes and listen bro... Focus... LMFAO... Come on brotha! I need the support! :lol:

RickRock said:
EVERYONE definitely needs to subscribe to this channel if you have not already. Dylans videos are extremely informational that will put a lot of the other youtube fitness "gurus" to shame. That is no lie. He really covers everything from top to bottom on every one of his subjects

I really appreciate that bro, truly... Hearing things like that and knowing I am helping and having a positive effect on others only inspires me to make new and better videos and information available to everyone as much as possible...

Top Bottom