napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

lurker turned member

sherbs

Hi Folks,

For some time now i've been considering a steroid cycle. Reading here, and with Dylan's advice offline, I've decided a sarms stack would be better suited for me.

That being the case, I've recently gotten my bloodwork done so I can see where I'm at before starting any kind of program.

Would this be the right place to post my bloodwork results? If so, which of the many numbers I've been presented with are important to consider? I'd be happy to post my results elsewhere if there is a better place for it.

Thanks much!

sherbs said:
Hi Folks,

For some time now i've been considering a steroid cycle. Reading here, and with Dylan's advice offline, I've decided a sarms stack would be better suited for me.

That being the case, I've recently gotten my bloodwork done so I can see where I'm at before starting any kind of program.

Would this be the right place to post my bloodwork results? If so, which of the many numbers I've been presented with are important to consider? I'd be happy to post my results elsewhere if there is a better place for it.

Thanks much!

A sarms stack is perfect for a first cycle, and we can definitely help you set that up. As far as your bloodwork, you can post it right here if you choose to. That is perfectly fine. If you have a screenshot of your numbers you can do that, or just copy the, down along with the normal ranges to go with them, and we can help you understand them better. I'm happy to have you with us here in our family

here is a screenshot... thanks much for any input!

[attachment=0:f4afv1s2]labcorp_results_20150715.jpg[/attachment:f4afv1s2]

Attachments

• labcorp_results_20150715.jpg
    labcorp_results_20150715.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 45
Re: RE: Re: lurker turned member

sherbs said:
here is a screenshot... thanks much for any input!

[attachment=0:44de7i1k]labcorp_results_20150715.jpg[/attachment:44de7i1k]
Everything looks excellent. Your AST shows high, but its only one digit over normal range so don't even worry about it. Your total test is in normal range but at 490 its at the lower normal range. That's something you will want to keep an eye on in future bloodwork, but right now all is good brother. :)

Thanks much Rick!

Really appreciate your input.

I'll get my cycle started asap...

What can I do to help the forum and others before, during, and after my cycle? Pictures? Bloodwork? Documentary? Lifting journal?

What have you guys found most helpful in educating others?

sherbs said:
Thanks much Rick!

Really appreciate your input.

I'll get my cycle started asap...

What can I do to help the forum and others before, during, and after my cycle? Pictures? Bloodwork? Documentary? Lifting journal?

What have you guys found most helpful in educating others?

logs are highly beneficial for everyone as well as yourself bro... they help others to see the type of progress to expect and experiences they may have and they also help you keep track of everything your doing and see what is working and what is not etc... blood work is a tremendous help as well

Top Bottom