napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low Testosterone advice and help please

ya maybe you need some mk677 to add to the stack if its not on your list it helps most people get really good sleep. but ya all i was was entertainment for my "friends" which weren't really friends as you see. you are in a better place now bro and you always have us as family and friends to talk to if you ever need us

ya maybe you need some mk677 to add to the stack if its not on your list it helps most people get really good sleep. but ya all i was was entertainment for my "friends" which weren't really friends as you see. you are in a better place now bro and you always have us as family and friends to talk to if you ever need us

Hey man thanks for that I really appreciate it I felt that something was not right with me and started searching for something to help me work out harder and thats how I found this site I have learned so much and its really good to connect with people like yourself that know what they are talking about and can offer real helpful advice so thanks again

well i can only speak from my experiences i am somewhat new to the game as well. only test and sarms so far, i look forward to doing more eventually but i have a whole lifetime to experiment with AAS and looking forward to seeing what happens with you i wish you nothing but the best brother and we will be talking for sure

Ok guys I have finally got the results of my blood test the doctor called me and said that my test is low and liver function is also abnormal so I have to go back for further blood tests about the liver and have been reffered to an endocrinologist for further tests to see why I have low testosterone and what can be done about it but I have to wait 3 weeks for appointment you can see that the hospital even wrote on the test ‘steroid use?’ Because it is so low

I was kinda worried when I did the 1st home test so I also went and had a HIV test which came back negative and diabetes test as my father, fathers father and mothers father all have diabetes but that came back negative aswel so I was happy about that

I think that I have been dealing with low test for some time as long as I can remember I have been
The weakest of all my friends and gym partners make gains slower and lose gains quicker I have always had to try that little bit harder to make the same gains as others and keep up aerobically and am always sleepy in the day

I want to say thanks for not chiming in with lots of different reasons when I 1st asked about this problem as to what you guys thought could be reasons why my test is low as I was pretty worried and got quite down about it for a day or 2 but I am looking at this is part of my transformation into the person I want to be for the rest of my life and a man I can be proud of I am glad that I have discovered the problem and can do something about it

I refuse to let it get me down and am still training super hard fuk low test Im still doing my thing mind over matter.

I know Dylan said it would be hard to make gains with low test but I have seen significant increases in endurance, workout intensity, strength and recovery but I was not wanting to put on size just endurance and strength and am still making gains week on week I am on my 4th week now of the 12 week endurance/cutting stack

So my question is should I wait to see the endocrinologist or just self medicate and get some test now?

Also any advice, guidance and comments are welcome

Thanks guys

You are already on the right track to get a legit script bro. Just hold out a bit longer and you should be well taken care of with a legit TRT protocol that will make you feel much much better.

Don't jump the gun and self medicate bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Low testosterone which means men is not in proper health. This is an indication that men is suffering from health issue which can also create problem in sexual life. Every men should have enough level of testosterone which is a sex hormone. If the level decreases then it can create problem for men. So those men who have low T level, they should focus on how to boost it. It is seen that as men ages, their T level decreases but nowadays, it is also seen in younger men. This should be immediately cured so that men can fulfill their partners need in bed and they themselves can live a happy and healthier life. Some of the ways by which one can increase their T level are:
  • Get enough sleep
  • Don't take alcohol
  • eat proprely
Get more on how to increase testosterone level on http://increasetestosteronelevel.weebly.com/ from where the above information is taken from.

Top Bottom