napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low dose test tren fat cut

AestheticBoss

Hi Dylan
I’ve been a long time follower of your channel and really appreciate your wise advice on how to safely run compounds.

I’m more of a cutting/aesthetic guy like you , and have cycled low doses of test, eq, winstrol and masteron. Tend to be gyno prone so I avoid wetter compounds. I ran tren ace at 350 mg a week with test cyp at 250 a week a couple of months ago but had to end the cycle because of too many side effects from the Prami I was running alongside it. The tren side effects were minimal except night sweats and a little insomnia.

I have decided to run a 12 week test e and tren e cycle at 250 test E and 200 tren E with 50 mg Winstrol for the first two weeks(kickstart) and last two weeks (during ester clearance). Aromasin at 12.5 mg ED and caber at 0.25 E3D. Would like to know your advice on the same and how to maximize results on my cut/ Recomp . Are these dosages enough or should I change something?
Want to get down from 12% body fat to 7 or 8%, gain a bit of size and definition along with some strength.

Would be grateful for your advice mate
Cheers

How old are you?

Why do you want to get to 7% body fat? Are you competing? Doing a photoshoot?

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Top Bottom