napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Low budget Cycle

1. Discipline - Free; If you don't have it forget about "cutting".
2. 250 mg testp/week - Pharmalady's September special deal would cost $9/month.

Comparatively... PF membership is just $10 a month I'm told.
Seriously, low budget and AAS is almost a non existent thing UNLESS you actually have realistic expectation out of this for your end result. A lot would simply depend on your diet and you can't skimp on that when running AAS.

Are there any cheap alternative supplements that control prolactin? Caber is so expensive

Yes; don't run deca or tren.

This thread is getting more pointless....

To EVERYONE:

DON’T try to live this lifestyle if you can’t afford it. I understand not everyone earns the same income but food, gear, OCT, PCT, incidentals cost a lot of money.

YOU NEVER CUT CORNERS ON ANYTHING. PERIOD.

There’s no shame in putting things off until you’re in a better financial position.

Don't worry I can afford it I was just wondering if there was a cheaper alternative, being smart with your money isn't a bad thing. There was a product called prohibit-p that I thought might work

Last edited:
blast and cruise on test. no pct needed. just aromasin or arimidex as needed. but while i wouldn't recommend test only as the best going up to 500mg a week will do most alot of good. depending on how far along you are.

blast and cruise on test. no pct needed. just aromasin or arimidex as needed. but while i wouldn't recommend test only as the best going up to 500mg a week will do most alot of good. depending on how far along you are.
Last warning bro. Recommend blast and cruise to people that shouldn't be one more time, and you're gone. That shit doesn't fly here

Don't worry I can afford it I was just wondering if there was a cheaper alternative, being smart with your money isn't a bad thing. There was a product called prohibit-p that I thought might work
Save money in other places. Do anabolics right. Not cheap. This stuff is going into your body. Cheap thinking will get you cheap product that will only make the whole experience cheap.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom