napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking to do first cycle

I been thinking of that also. Honestly I hate doctors. Lol but was looking into the TRT.

I been thinking of that also. Honestly I hate doctors. Lol but was looking into the TRT.

You are NOT screwed at all... you need to see an endocrinologist bro, period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I look around here in Vegas for one of those doctors. And see what they say. Hope I can see 170lb again some day. Like I say I'm not here to get ripped but to look good again. Don't need a 6 pack but definitely don't need this belly. Lol

I look around here in Vegas for one of those doctors. And see what they say. Hope I can see 170lb again some day. Like I say I'm not here to get ripped but to look good again. Don't need a 6 pack but definitely don't need this belly. Lol

Already told u what to do dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I found one here. I go check it out and have test ran and see if things are way out of wack. That way I can try and get back on track. Thanks for all your help on making sure I take the best steps. That's why I came here to see what edvice I would get. And where to start. Thanks.

I found one here. I go check it out and have test ran and see if things are way out of wack. That way I can try and get back on track. Thanks for all your help on making sure I take the best steps. That's why I came here to see what edvice I would get. And where to start. Thanks.
for sure.. the important thing you need here is to be under doctor supervision... you dont need to be using it on your own... you only need small amounts of test injections to get you back on track and you need to be monitored etc... find a good doctor that will listen and help and go from there bro

Top Bottom