napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for advice

sota45

Currently: 5'7-5'8 135

I started working out all last summer and gained about 10 pounds using mass gainer and weighing out food etc. However I'm looking to get up to about 155 doing the same thing eating around 5k calories a day, but also adding in a 12 week cycle of MK677. Working out about 6 times a week.

I noticed my face since I gained 10 pounds got a little more chubby so I'm looking to put on this weight while not putting on a lot of fat. Was planning on including light cardio after every workout to burn fat and keep muscle, but not sure if this would be counterproductive.

I'm still new to this so I was looking for any advice before I dive into this. Thanks.

weight gainers are extremely horrible for you

read what is in them

quite simply its just a bunch of sugar and other artificial trash, so yeah you gain mass but not the right mass. and the weight you gain can be difficult to get rid of. plus you fuck up your gut health in the process and raise your insulin resistance which will make you more tired and more prone to fat loss as you age

i encourage you to be more patient in your journey. set a goal to gain 1-2 pounds of quality lean muscle mass PER YEAR which is a lot. get on a proper workout and diet program

you can absolutely use sarms to help you along the way

I agree with Steve that weight gainers are very bad! I would not go near these! I am sure Dylan will be on to help you with a sarms stack to go with

please stay away from mass gainers and things of that sort... they are extremely bad for you, filled with so many horrible ingredients that are bad for your overall health... you can easily gain weight the right way with your diet being more consistent and disciplined...

as far as your sarms stack goes, this what i would recommend

for the best quality sarms visit either https://sarms.forsale or https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Dylan’s got you covered here with a great layout and 2 awesome companies. But they are right stay away from mass gainers they are trash product to just throw a shit load of calories in a drink with terrible ingredients

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Currently: 5'7-5'8 135

I started working out all last summer and gained about 10 pounds using mass gainer and weighing out food etc. However I'm looking to get up to about 155 doing the same thing eating around 5k calories a day, but also adding in a 12 week cycle of MK677. Working out about 6 times a week.

I noticed my face since I gained 10 pounds got a little more chubby so I'm looking to put on this weight while not putting on a lot of fat. Was planning on including light cardio after every workout to burn fat and keep muscle, but not sure if this would be counterproductive.

I'm still new to this so I was looking for any advice before I dive into this. Thanks.
Mass gainers are pumped with maltodexdrin, which is an empty carbohydrate... might want to bulk on something with nutrients like potatoes, rice, pasta, etc.

I would strongly suggest avoiding any sort of weight or mass gainers. They often are filled with terribly bad additives and sugars that will be horrible for your health

Top Bottom