napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Looking for a winter bump then spring/early Summer

Cwh1974

Dylan I've been watching your vids on YouTube and you seem to know your shit, so I'm looking for advice m . My stats: 42 old 5'9 205-210lbs bf 10-12% I can see the top abs a little.
It's hard to guess body fat, I got veins in shoulders, traps running down both biceps n across the biceps forearms top n bottom and some in legs, just trying to give a idea of bodyfat.
Been working out since I was 21 always short n stalky. Body weight has always been around 250-265 I've lost weight three times in my life and this year I decide to trim up a bit, my joints can't handle the heavy weights no more elbow hurts. So jan-may I cut
65 lbs all natural this year it has been great. Back in the day 16 years ago I did a couple of sust250 cycles, a dbol cycle and a couple of winny cycles, then nothing else till last year. Last year I did a winny cycle and anavar cycle. Winny killed my joints this time the anavar was great.
So I just came off a of cycle 9-21-16
Supradrol 1-4wk 25mg
Test/deca 1-9wk 250/300mg
Nolvadex 9-12wk
This cycle was awesome got veiny as hell ate very clean gained about
8-10 lbs.
I thought about doing a small 4-6week cycle in dec then hit a good cycle in spring/early summer
I'm looking to gain good clean lean muscle 10-15lbs or more I can control my food intake but remember money don't grow on trees

Dylan what would you do this winter then spring/summer
Thx for advice in advance
All help is greatly appreciated

that was a wast of deca for only 9 weeks.. here's what i see brother... you have a great thought process and seem to have a good grasp on your body etc but your clueless on how to use steroids... everything you have listed was done wrong... your lengths, stacking winstrol and anavar??? wow, without test.. horrible bro.. your pct is a flat out joke and does NOTHING for recovery... so the problem is you just dont know what your doing and you keep doing it over and over again... your going to hurt yourself long term man... have you had any bloodwork done ??? i can definitely help but i would want to know what bloodwork says to move forward.. i refuse to put you in harms way

No blood work
Winny was done last year by itself for 6 weeks, and off for say 6 months then did anavar for 5 weeks, then off 6 months
This year was the big cycle I just mentioned Im still on nolvdex right now, I wanted more info, that's why I'm here

as soon as you get bloodwork i can help but i have given you info... you have done everything wrong and continued to do so... bloodwork is extremely important bro... you have done so many things wrong that we need to know where your levels are at... im not going to advise you to do something that could make things worse or hurt you...

you never ran any support with deca??? bro, fuck... come on! what are you doing to yourself?? you absolutely need bloodwork and you must request to have prolactin checked too

No blood work
Winny was done last year by itself for 6 weeks, and off for say 6 months then did anavar for 5 weeks, then off 6 months
This year was the big cycle I just mentioned Im still on nolvdex right now, I wanted more info, that's why I'm here

you ran winstrol 6 weeks without test... oh man. dude you have a lot to learn, you don't run anything without test as a base...

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I read that an watched your YouTube vid now I know you didn't run a oral aline because it shuts u down, again that's why I'm hear for educational purposes, an to learn what not to do.
From 15 years ago (when I did my first cycle) people's knowledge of this stuff has grown tremendously,
I've only done maybe 8 cycles total

I used to compete in drug free powerlifting but other people was blowing me way.
My best bench was 440x2
Squat 500, deadlift 500
I focused mainly on bench

I read that an watched your YouTube vid now I know you didn't run a oral aline because it shuts u down, again that's why I'm hear for educational purposes, an to learn what not to do.
From 15 years ago (when I did my first cycle) people's knowledge of this stuff has grown tremendously,
I've only done maybe 8 cycles total

thats the point in the forum bro.. however its also the point to make sure you are aware of everything that has been done wrong so you dont make the same mistakes... 8 cycles is quite a bit of experience but if it hasn't been done right it doesn't really count... my concern is your condition with your blood panel... that needs to be addressed before we start discussing cycles... noone here, (because everyone here ACTUALLY DOES care about you) is going to put you in any situation or circumstance that could hurt you... im happy to help but we need to address this and you need your prolactin checked too

I'm just going to echo what dylan said , you definitely need a blood panel because you screwed up in every way possible, you used deca without prami or caber and then pct'd with nolvadex only which also fucks with prolactin, im surprised you arnt having lactation or any sides. I mean a full blood panel is really needed, short change you health, and your health will shortchange you .

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

I'm just going to echo what dylan said , you definitely need a blood panel because you screwed up in every way possible, you used deca without prami or caber and then pct'd with nolvadex only which also fucks with prolactin, im surprised you arnt having lactation or any sides. I mean a full blood panel is really needed, short change you health, and your health will shortchange you .

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep

well said bro... i couldnt agree more...

No lactating, no sides that I'm aware of, checked daily for gyno, into 4th week now after cycle and still waking up with erection, just have acne like a dang teenager.
Just feel like I been run over by a Mack truck after a hard work out the next morning.

No lactating, no sides that I'm aware of, checked daily for gyno, into 4th week now after cycle and still waking up with erection, just have acne like a dang teenager.
Just feel like I been run over by a Mack truck after a hard work out the next morning.

often when you have hormonal changes, acne will occur as you can see... it does not hit everyone but unfortunately it gets some far worse...

Top Bottom