napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Long time subscriber trt question

dominikers

Hey Dylan I am one of your biggest fans I have seen like 90% of your YouTube vids and they are my favorite. That being said this is probably going to make you mad at me because I went against your advice and ran 2 lgd4033 cycles. ( I’m 18 years old now 6ft 175 13%bf and I’ve been in the weight room since I was 13) . The first cycle I ran last September and then I did a pct and ran another one more lgd cycle at 10 mgs. And then did a pct. I gained 15 pounds my first cycle and I could bench 225 for a solid set of 10 reps. Flash forward to now and I am totally natural at the moment and i have been having very bad prolactin issues. I have lactation of the nipples however I am still sexually functional. My doctor had me do blood work and my prolactin was a 31. I’m pretty sure average is 18. Also my total testosterone level was at 347........I have all the side effects of low t. My stepdad takes trt and he gives himself shots at the house. And I know I have a doctor that will prescribe me it and my stepdad would help me out if needed. Do you think trt is a acceptable choice for me I have tried other things and they haven’t helped.

Hey Dylan I am one of your biggest fans I have seen like 90% of your YouTube vids and they are my favorite. That being said this is probably going to make you mad at me because I went against your advice and ran 2 lgd4033 cycles. ( I’m 18 years old now 6ft 175 13%bf and I’ve been in the weight room since I was 13) . The first cycle I ran last September and then I did a pct and ran another one more lgd cycle at 10 mgs. And then did a pct. I gained 15 pounds my first cycle and I could bench 225 for a solid set of 10 reps. Flash forward to now and I am totally natural at the moment and i have been having very bad prolactin issues. I have lactation of the nipples however I am still sexually functional. My doctor had me do blood work and my prolactin was a 31. I’m pretty sure average is 18. Also my total testosterone level was at 347........I have all the side effects of low t. My stepdad takes trt and he gives himself shots at the house. And I know I have a doctor that will prescribe me it and my stepdad would help me out if needed. Do you think trt is a acceptable choice for me I have tried other things and they haven’t helped.
Mate there is some fucked up shit going on here. Firstly you messed with peds too young but u knew that so i wont go further into that.
Ill let the boys with WAY more experience with pct answer the prolactin issues. Your test level is definitely low for your age but trt is a huge decision. Its for life and not a quick fix. Good luck

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good God dude. 18 and you are asking about TRT? There's no way I'm going to recommend that or say that's a good idea. You say you've tried everything, which is what?

no its not but thats not for me or anyone else thats not a doctor to answer... you did not use real sarms either... no way you did judging by what occurred, so you have bigger problems to worry about down the road.. you need to go to an endocrinologist and not ask anyone else on the internet about this kind of problem

no its not but thats not for me or anyone else thats not a doctor to answer... you did not use real sarms either... no way you did judging by what occurred, so you have bigger problems to worry about down the road.. you need to go to an endocrinologist and not ask anyone else on the internet about this kind of problem

Yah I went to a endocrinologist about a month ago and they just offered a prolactin medicine. I also talked to the doctor about my low test and she refused to admit that 347 is low for total test. So I didn’t get anything.

you wont get anyone recommending trt at that level because its in range.... vitamin b6 will help you with prolactin, so try that

Top Bottom