napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Logging Opportunity at Pure Essence Sarms and quick Intro

PureEssenceSarms

King of Sarms
Let me say what a pleasure it is to be here and to be able to reach out to all everyone on such a professional level. You are ALL about to experience the next level of SARMS and research products. At Pure Essence, we have an entire different set up and concept. Our company contains REAL SARMS and research developers, testers and production companies as opposed to many of the companies out there that do not have this type of experience within the field. We have waited many years to open a company until we not only had the best products and concepts but the ability to provide new and innovative products that NOONE can provide. We invite you all to try the best SARMS and research chemicals known to man. We will have new release updates as well as product concepts that are not in production anywhere but with us. Stay tuned for updates, logging opportunities and new product releases... We are PURE ESSENCE SARMS...

We will be looking for 5 new loggers for our products. We need people who want to experience something different in terms of quality and results. Please send us a PM or reply in this thread about what you have interest in and provide links to any logs you may have done. We simply want active loggers to provide honest feedback to everyone about what we offer. We are extremely confident you will experience thins you have not encountered before. Do not miss out on this opportunity!

[youtube:1qhs0sw5]yNwFX3fITm4[/youtube:1qhs0sw5]

This is a really nice opportunity... I already saw a log going and I know first hand how excellent Pure Essence is... The website and intricacy of it is amazing as well... It is nice to see a company you can actually trust... I am looking forward to the logs... I have already used MK, GW and S4 from pure essence and am staggering them back into my cycle now... I have never used anything like it... The S4 is the first one that I could not stay at 100 mg because it was too strong for me to take with the vision etc... I was back in the 70-80 range and it was still hitting pretty hard but the strength and muscle hardening especially considering the calorie deficit I was on is unreal...

I have put many of my clients on pure essence now for the last month and the results are rapid and much larger than I have ever seen but I am anxious to see some upcoming logs as well...

Just Registered on forums, so I can't send a PM yet. But I wanted to express interest in running a log for you. your product was suggested to me by Dylan, as well as protocol for my personal goals. I have not logged in the past, but I am a stay at home dad, so I have plenty of time to provide daily detailed logs.

Looking into ordering your 12 week SARMs Triple Stack as soon as it is financially viable for me to do so, If you would like me to run a log for you, I would be more then happy to do so.

BrentM said:
Just Registered on forums, so I can't send a PM yet. But I wanted to express interest in running a log for you. your product was suggested to me by Dylan, as well as protocol for my personal goals. I have not logged in the past, but I am a stay at home dad, so I have plenty of time to provide daily detailed logs.

Looking into ordering your 12 week SARMs Triple Stack as soon as it is financially viable for me to do so, If you would like me to run a log for you, I would be more then happy to do so.

Thanks for signing up Brent.. Great to have you here... I will put in the word for you but I am sure you will get a response today and be logging soon!! Looking forward to it...

BrentM said:

Hi my friend. We would love to have you run a log for us. Please check your pm's shortly so we can gather info and figure out what you would like to run for us! Thank you for the interest. Be prepared for an entirely different experience.

If it's not too late i'm really interest in running a log for PE! I'm looking to try there 12 weeks mass stack or 8 weeks triple sarms (not deceided yet)
Ps sorry for my bad english i'm from quebec

I'll be starting my log of test, npp, dbol today. I'm interested in any opportunity to help everyone out. My body responds very well thus far to every compound I have ever tried. I am particularly interested in products to help burn fat and increase cardio ability.

If it's not too late i'm really interest in running a log for PE! I'm looking to try there 12 weeks mass stack or 8 weeks triple sarms (not deceided yet)
Ps sorry for my bad english i'm from quebec

This was from 5 months ago brother, so I don't believe this offer is still viable. However, keep an eye out for any possible sales from Lure Essence. There was a big one that just ended end of September

yes guys, this was posted in may... that opportunity is not there now... im sure there could be a discount worked out on logs but you would have to contact pure essence for that...

Top Bottom