napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Loader Needle

Forgot to add the medical community does not advise switching needles either. It opens the risk for contamination. Its extremely small but the risk is still there. IMO sterility is over hyped on the internet. Some guys don't even swab the stopper or there bodies. And most people switch needles and don't get infections. I did too for a long time. But just know the risk exists.

Is anyone using a 1 inch insulin needle.I've heard it works fine . I've always used 23 g 1 1/2 but might like the change I pin every day.

I draw and pin with these...it has enough vacuum to handle any oil...I pin every day..these are by far the best I've ever used
Terumo U-100 Insulin 27Gx1/2"

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
I draw and pin with these...it has enough vacuum to handle any oil...I pin every day..these are by far the best I've ever used
Terumo U-100 Insulin 27Gx1/2"
I've always liked terumo. Great brand of pins.

Sent from my SM-G900P

I've always liked terumo. Great brand of pins.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Terumo is my go to as well. I draw with a 23 and pin with a 25. I use new every time. I've gotten an infection once before and my leg completely shut down. Infection is no joke.. And it was all new pins. I even take a shower before I pin, so you guys using the same pins multiple times are asking for trouble.

Terumo is my go to as well. I draw with a 23 and pin with a 25. I use new every time. I've gotten an infection once before and my leg completely shut down. Infection is no joke.. And it was all new pins. I even take a shower before I pin, so you guys using the same pins multiple times are asking for trouble.

Ya but that was peobly from the gear not the syringe or needle.

U shower before each pin? That sounds exhausting. Lol

Ya but that was peobly from the gear not the syringe or needle.

U shower before each pin? That sounds exhausting. Lol

I take two showers a day.. I'm a super clean freak.

It wasn't the gear.. I pinned it again and didn't happen again. I only make the same mistake once

They are cheap as fuck and not worth getting an infection. I draw with 18g and pin with 25g

tumblr_lc9u8riR0w1qc53t4o1_500.png

Forgot to add the medical community does not advise switching needles either. It opens the risk for contamination. Its extremely small but the risk is still there. IMO sterility is over hyped on the internet. Some guys don't even swab the stopper or there bodies. And most people switch needles and don't get infections. I did too for a long time. But just know the risk exists.

Ah I know a guy in my town didn't swab the vial for a couple weeks. His arm exploded! Went to like 26 inches in two days. It was disgusting. He was pinning bicep.

They are cheap as fuck and not worth getting an infection. I draw with 18g and pin with 25g

Great visual man.. 18g is even too big IMO. I've seen slivers of the stopper even on 21g. So now I pull with 23g and pin with the 25g. Injecting stopper has to be cancerous

Only drawback to this that I have read, is that it can dull the point of the needle when you load. beats the hell out of another abscess tho
Hey brotha I've tried PMing you a few times now but it not letting me send it???? I dont know if its tapatalk or isarms

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

That picture is a perfect description and depiction of why a needle should ALWAYS be used only once, even taking sterility out of the equation.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Been using an 18g to load, but noticed pieces of stopper not only in the vial, but in the syringe (didn't use it, so wasted gear on those days :( ). I just ordered some 23g to load. I will continue using 25 to pin.

Top Bottom