napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liver Support Dosing Time When Oral is Implemented?

OldNewbie

I'll get straight to the question... If you are taking one oral (winstrol) the last six weeks with a test cycle, is there an optimum time to ingest your liver support? Take Liver Support when you take your oral, or simply follow label instructions? Liver Support for now is Tudca. Will be ordering here by weeks end. Thank you.

TUDCA is a solid ingredient but no where near a complete formula for protection. You are missing key ingredients like NAC, milk thistle, etc. You will be much better off to follow Dylan's recommendation.

Please get some Organ ST to cover you. Cycles and orals especially cause negative impact to many systems of the body. You need complete protection

hey brother, its 7 caps per day and you can take them all at once... it does show you on the label as well, yes...

I found taking the organ st with my lunch was better and taking my oral in the morning. That way you have some time between the two. I dont think you want to take your winstrol with the organ st for absorption purposes.

I found taking the organ st with my lunch was better and taking my oral in the morning. That way you have some time between the two. I dont think you want to take your winstrol with the organ st for absorption purposes.
definitely not... you want a good 3-4 hours in between and definitely take with food

Hi Dylan, I was just about to post a topic on this and came across this thread! I’m starting my cycle later today and was curious as to when the best time to take ST is. So if I take TBOL this evening, I should take ST approx 3 hours after to help with absorption?

Hi Dylan, I was just about to post a topic on this and came across this thread! I’m starting my cycle later today and was curious as to when the best time to take ST is. So if I take TBOL this evening, I should take ST approx 3 hours after to help with absorption?
No, the MINIMUM time after or before your tbol dose is 3 hours. You just don't want to dose it any closer than that. It won't help with absorption. It s best to dose it as far away from your oral doses as possible, but pretty much anything at 3 to 4 hours or more is fine

Top Bottom