napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Liquid vs capsule facts

Dean

Hello to the good people of the isarms forum, I hope your all ok and doing well. The question I have today is very diverse on opinions and something I would love to clear up.
Liquid vs capsule sarms
I know that people here are all for sarmsx as am I, I haven't tried any other company's because I'm very happy with the product. Now when I recommend them to other people ( who by the way don't have a clue what sarms are in the uk) they always comeback to me and tell me Through there research I'm over paying and liquid has no advantage over capsule. We can all be a little biased, but sometimes we need facts, I honestly think that Dylan gemelli is a good person the concern he shows for other people's health isn't an act he try's to learn you how to treat others properly like,respect toward women , treat others in the gym and lots or other ways to hold yourself with high morals which to me shows me he's original and not a fake human like ( the other sarms guy)
But still there are people who have bad reception towards him and say he's only looking out for his own product . through the little research I've done I haven't found anything to say one is better than the other of course you need to fill the capsule with something and you get the whole prohormone problem But there's still plenty of reviews online with blood work to show that the capsule sarms they used gave good results and of course anybody can write anything so don't believe all you hear. The problem I have is there are more reviews online to say there ain't no difference than ones that say there is so if anybody can send me a link to a study or shine some light on what I'm saying it would be highly appreciated. As always many thanks wish you all the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have pure sarms in capsules or liquid it doesn't matter. They are both effective. In fact, I really wish I could find legit sarms in capsules as it's much easier than liquid.
As you noted, the main problem comes to play when companies aren't just putting sarms in the capsules.
It's all about finding that source that you can trust.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Its not that one or the other is better... here's the issue... 1. when you see prices as low as some places give you, and mind you, they might not actually even know it, but they do not have pure sarms... its not possible bro.. there are TONS of places that you can go to that have really low prices to buy raws etc but many have NO CLUE what they are buying... there's a HUGE difference... some seriously dont even know it, they just assume because some results are made they have the right product but at certain prices, its not possible to be real... it would take someone that has really been over there and knows exactly how things work... i dont wish to get into that any further... 2. not all but most fill capsules with either extra fillers, (who knows what) and/or prohormones rendering them completely different than actual sarms and a lot of the times when you see people reporting certain side effects, this is why... 3. many places make these products in a kitchen, garage, basement, etc... i know FOR A FACT sarmsx uses a real facility and every single bottle is prepared with the utmost care as well as the bottles being the best around... there is far more to it than buying raws and throwing them in a capsule etc... Basically, you pay for what you get, as you probably already know bro... hopefully that explains it clearer for you...

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys,appreciated as always like I said I trust Dylan and I highly recommend him I just need the information to explain to others when asked similar questions
[emoji111]🏻

Thanks for clearing that up for me guys,appreciated as always like I said I trust Dylan and I highly recommend him I just need the information to explain to others when asked similar questions
[emoji111]️

it was a really good question and the way you addressed was excellent... i have a lot of respect for that and for you... thank you for the support bro, i wont forget that, trust me

Top Bottom