napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lipid/cholesterol management

-SD-

As is well known, cholesterol values can be wrecked while on gear and even afterwards due to other factors. Its important to get a jump on cholesterol as it is a primary contributor to arterial plaque and heart disease. When I had my test levels checked recently I also had my lipids checked and they were way out of whack and scared me a little. So if anyone heard of Crestor I took that for 5 weeks and there was a marked improvement in values. The numbers on top are before and the numbers on bottom are after 5 weeks. 20mg/ED used.
Hope this helps everyone concerned about cholesterol as it is a major problem with gear usage.

505oxv.jpg

I had bloods done about three months ago at a wellness fair for work. My cholesterol was very similar to yours. The draw was about a week after I finished a test tren cycle. I went into my regular doctor about a month later and it had come down but was still bad enough I convinced him to give me meds for it. I never did start the meds, did this on purpose. Now, two months later from that, or about a week ago I had bloods drawn again and all my levels are in check with the LDL being slightly elevated. They said the meds are doing good and extended my scrip. So now I have a stock pile of cholesterol meds for when I start my next tren cycle, which is about a week from now. So hopefully they don't get nearly as bad this time.

The use of statins like crestor especially by bodybuilders and athletes is highly controversial
Cholesterol levels themselves are little understood
Please google it and do a bit of research...it's a complicated subject

here is part of an abstract from:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2949584/

Hyperlipidemia, also known as high blood cholesterol, is a cardiovascular health risk that affects more than one third of adults in the United States. Statins are commonly prescribed and successful lipid-lowering medications that reduce the risks associated with cardiovascular disease. The side effects most commonly associated with statin use involve muscle cramping, soreness, fatigue, weakness, and, in rare cases, rapid muscle breakdown that can lead to death. Often, these side effects can become apparent during or after strenuous bouts of exercise.
Exercise-induced muscle damage and increased serum levels of CK increase as a result of damage to the muscle tissue following intense, prolonged exercise, especially exercises that are weight bearing and include eccentric muscular contractions

Last edited:
Very good info SD. Thanks for sharing. Lipids are something people should be watching and controlling regularly. You do not want your cholesterol getting out of whack for any significant length of time

Statins are fixing one problem and causing multiple others. I suppose a short cycle of them isn't so bad but def don't take them regularly. They're awful awful drugs.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

did any of you take any sarms during your run? I was just wondering if that would make a difference in the levels of cholesterol

did any of you take any sarms during your run? I was just wondering if that would make a difference in the levels of cholesterol

GW works very well.. I had bloods done and was very surprised just what GW did to my lipids in 2 weeks. I think I had the blood results in one of my logs.

I've taken GW during a tren cycle. Didn't help lipids at all. Or maybe it did. But they were wrecked during that cycle.

I'm saying maybe they would've been worse than what they were if I wasn't on GW at the time

rockmfhudd, I was curious on this exact same thing so I had bloods done before and mid-cycle using LGD only. My HDL dropped from 54 to 13 and my LDL went from 151 to 176. My LH dropped to .5 and my total T levels were suppressed to just over 100. Needless to say, LGD is a cholesterol destroyer. On the bright side, I did put on exactly 10lbs of mass on-cycle though.

Hope that helps some.

lol when I was on LGD I was on the superman stack and all my shit came back pretty normal maybe it was the gw and sr that helped flatten out the numbers iono

matter o fact im goin back to look at my bloods again but I did post them here and there was no alarm from anyone. well shit man I guess I picked the blood test that didn't show that oh well

Last edited:
lol when I was on LGD I was on the superman stack and all my shit came back pretty normal maybe it was the gw and sr that helped flatten out the numbers iono

matter o fact im goin back to look at my bloods again but I did post them here and there was no alarm from anyone. well shit man I guess I picked the blood test that didn't show that oh well

Has GW been shown to bring HDL back up? Or just to prevent it from falling in the first place? If it's been shown to recover lipid levels, maybe I'll add it to my PCT when I start it in a few weeks.

Top Bottom