napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lifting for 15 years, ready for first cycle?

bjrboss

Hi guys, I am asking for your thoughts, and advise on if you think I would be OK to try my first cycle, test only.
Some info on myself
age, 40
height, 5'9"
weight, 170
bf, 11%
lifting weights for 15 years, 2 "breaks", one was 9 months, and another 3, otherwise consistently the rest of the time, well maybe a few weeks off here and there.
I have put on 25lbs of lean mass since I started, most of which was put on in first 5 years, and mostly has always stalled in the low 170's, Id like to put on another 15lbs to keep. (with the help of a cycle)
my diet is typically 3500 cals a day, + or -, with about 250 grams a day protein always,
I workout 6 days a week currently, early in the morning, I used to work out less,as I am a father and husband, and with little kids and babies, my time was very limited for anything, but now the kids are a little more self reliant, I want ot capitalize on the new found time I have to reach my goals. I also am getting back to my old self after a few months off from a hernia surgery. Its been 14 weeks since the surgery, and almost feel 100%
So my question is, do you think Id be OK to start a cycle in the future? like in a few months? I was thinking of test E, but not sure if I should do 250mg, two times a week; or 200mg, two times a week; or 200mg, EOD.
My goal would be to make decent gains, but use as little test as nessesary. But I also don't want to go through all this and not capitalize on it either because I didn't use enough test. What are your thoughts?
I would consider 10 or 12 weeks on cycle, use aromasin EOD, from day one, not sure on dose, 10mg or 12.5 to start with. Then do the PCT as posted on here starting week 14 or 12, depending on length of cycle.
I have to mention I am on Humira, I take an injection EOW, I have ulcerative colitis, and use it to keep in remission, but I historically get a flare up every couple years. But I really like its effects on the joint pain that I have. (a side affect of the UC) I get my bloodchecked every year, as a prerequisite of renewing my humira. I has always come back normal.
Has anyone had experience with test cycle while on a biological med? Thnks for any input!

Cmb5017, Humira is a biological med. It is a TNF blocker. It is on the order of Remicade or Orencia...it is typically prescribed for arthritis or psoriasis...stuff like that. Chrones..it doesn't thin blood or anything like that.

Ok..well I'm not sure of any reactions for it..but a first cycle is test only 250- 350 mgs pw

Ok, I've seen instances of people on TRT and on Humira, but not really anything on levels above TRT. So if 250 to 350mgs per week is administered, would you still suggest aromasin at 12.5mg eod or 10eod? Thanks!

Ok, I've seen instances of people on TRT and on Humira, but not really anything on levels above TRT. So if 250 to 350mgs per week is administered, would you still suggest aromasin at 12.5mg eod or 10eod? Thanks!
Yes, 12.5mg EOD... Not sure if the dosage changes for those on TRT. Perhaps someone wiser than me can chime in here on that

if you are on trt then you should not need as much in terms of dosing your ai... i would cut that to 6.25 mg eod on anything 200 mg or under.. i would keep it at 12.5 when you are over 250...

what are your goals from the cycle?

I've was just curious about the start dosing of aromasin with taking 250 to 350 ew of test. I've seen many references to 10mg aromasin eod for 500mg and even other AAS taken with it. It's just my silly concern, and maybe looking into it too much. Thanks!

I've was just curious about the start dosing of aromasin with taking 250 to 350 ew of test. I've seen many references to 10mg aromasin eod for 500mg and even other AAS taken with it. It's just my silly concern, and maybe looking into it too much. Thanks!
dont be ridiculous.. thats an excellent question

It's all dependant on Ur body....I can run 500 mgs with no ai and be fine...you'll just have to check bloods to figure out if your sensitive or not. 12.5 is a starting point. You'll adjust as needed..but 12.5 will not crush your estrogen..at least it shouldn't

Oh, ok CMB5017. That's pretty much what I wanted to hear. I wasn't sure you could go too far with an AI to start with. Thanks guys!

No..if it's pill form I can guarantee it..but if u get sarms x version I'd probably start at half that dose because it's potent as he'll!

OK. So the sarmsx version is that much more potent? Good to know as this is new news to me. I did not know that!

if you are on trt then you should not need as much in terms of dosing your ai... i would cut that to 6.25 mg eod on anything 200 mg or under.. i would keep it at 12.5 when you are over 250...

what are your goals from the cycle?

I somehow missed this response, but my goal is 15lbs of lean mass. That would put me at 185 at about 10%bf. I'm naturally skinny so loosing fat really not a concern. Just make lean gains.

For your first cycle and your goals I'd go with this

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg dosed in the am
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

For your first cycle and your goals I'd go with this

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 LGD 10mg dosed in the am
1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Thanks for your input. I was thinking of keeping it as simple as possible, being it would be the first time, and keep it to test only. Just to be able to read my reactions to it and nothing else. Would even 10 or 12 lbs be unrealistic with just 350 test a week? I know we all different, but just want to know if I'm being realistic here. Assuming I do my part on diet and training....

Top Bottom