napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD Question

dberger

Hey Guys,
Was just wondering if its normal to break out somewhat from the LGD, since ive started Ive been breaking out a little bit on my arms. Not really anywhere else tho. No big deal right?

nah not a big deal, im sure its from sarmsx and you say you haven't changed anything else. no diet change? no stopping sodas? etc etc

that could be it, I am sure that there is some kind of hormonal change and that can do it too, just keep it clean and tan a little you don't have to tan a lot to shrink those little pimples up

thats what i was thinking too. thanks man! Strength has been shooting through the roof since i started

Yes thank you for posting it's not just me, I'm in my 4th week of LGD and started breaking out last week, little ones on the arms and a patch on my shoulder, I made a post about it. A lot of good responses in it for treatment, I'll try and put the link to it in here.

It's going good, Doing it a little different, kind of changed my mindset throughout the first two weeks on how I wanted to use it, I'll link my log in here, a lot of my questions and answers and what's been happening in there.

Top Bottom