napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD and S4 stack and PCT questions

MikeWatts17

Hello Dylan,

My name is Mike and well I wanted to get some good info on SARMS and I've been checking out your YouTube channel and I can tell you are very knowledgeable on this kind of stuff. I wanted to first say I have been working out since I was 12 years old and been natural my whole life with good genetics and I'm 5'11" 215ish (it's different everyday) and I'm maybe 20-23% bf. Well now that I'm 26 I wanted to get stronger and bigger for football at the next level play Defensive End and I wanted to gain 40-60 pounds within the next year but I want to get big and lean at the same time I don't wanna get fat while bulking and I have a bad habit of that, getting big and stronger isn't a problem for me it's me trying to get big and stay lean while doing it and I want to do it at a faster rate so I can tryout for a team or few teams/leagues. Would stacking LGD and S4 help me get big and lean out at the same time? And how long should I cycle on and off? And what kind of PCT can I use after my cycle on them both?

If you want to burn fat, I would add GW here... you run sarms 12 weeks. Here is the layout:

Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day
S4 50mg per day split into 2 doses
GW 20mg per day before workout

Mini pct 13-16
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Honestly I’m not sure that LGD is the best option here bro... it’s definitely the sarm that will give you more size... but if you want to keep bodyfat under control and do a recomp, maybe MK or RAD would be a better option...

So RAD or MK would be better for me to gain size and stack it with S4 and GW would help to control fat gain? Cause I'm trying to get big but I don't want to gain to much fat in the process where I have a huge gut and also I wanna get stronger and bigger within a year really actually wanna get stronger cause I'm pushing in the high 3s on One rep PR on bench, Squat and Deadlift and want to get to the high 4s to high 5s if that can be possible. If RAD or MK will give me the size and strength needed and S4 will keep me lean then I'll try it out. Do I take both as the PCT and what does it mean by 50/25/25/25? Is that 4 doses in a day split up?

So RAD or MK would be better for me to gain size and stack it with S4 and GW would help to control fat gain? Cause I'm trying to get big but I don't want to gain to much fat in the process where I have a huge gut and also I wanna get stronger and bigger within a year really actually wanna get stronger cause I'm pushing in the high 3s on One rep PR on bench, Squat and Deadlift and want to get to the high 4s to high 5s if that can be possible. If RAD or MK will give me the size and strength needed and S4 will keep me lean then I'll try it out. Do I take both as the PCT and what does it mean by 50/25/25/25? Is that 4 doses in a day split up?

Yes those will def help but you have to have realisitic expectiations bro. First post you say you want 40-60 lbs while keePing the fat off. That just isn't going to happen. More like a few YEARS for that at best. And also you say you bench in the high 300s now and want to be in the high 400s or 500s.....uummmmm ya....that's isn't realistic either. You want to go from a respectable bench to an elite powerlifter in a cycle or within a year. That's pretty unrealisitic to say the least.

You are talking about manyYEARS AND YEARS of work no matter what you do or what you take.

I see you do have a valid point. Well I'll try these out and see how it goes. Test my luck I make a team I'll have more time to train and focus on that. Thanks bro!

yes bro, you have to get your mind into reality here... thats not even close to a reasonable amount... not even remotely close... not trying to be a dick but you are not even on the planet earth with some of the things you are saying and if someone doesn't tell you then you will remain delusional...

Ight man I got you. You think these would be safe to ship to an APO address and wouldn't get in trouble? Cause I work on a base in Kuwait and will probably be locating to Iraq soon. So i dont want them to know imma be taking stuff and risk getting fired. If it's to much of a risk I'll ship to my house in the US on a later date no big deal and use when I go home.

Ight man I got you. You think these would be safe to ship to an APO address and wouldn't get in trouble? Cause I work on a base in Kuwait and will probably be locating to Iraq soon. So i dont want them to know imma be taking stuff and risk getting fired. If it's to much of a risk I'll ship to my house in the US on a later date no big deal and use when I go home.
ive never seen one issue and there are A TON of apo orders that i have seen in the past

Ight thanks man. Couple more questions, I'm trying to understand the PCT. Do I use GW and Clomid together or can I use just GW for PCT? And if both what does it mean to use Clomid 50/25/25/25 and where can I get it? Also when can I start a new cycle after i finish the PCT? As far as Bulking goes, if I use LGD by itself would I get pretty good results by itself? I wanna stack but for the time being I was thinking about just using it by itself for now.

Ight thanks man. Couple more questions, I'm trying to understand the PCT. Do I use GW and Clomid together or can I use just GW for PCT? And if both what does it mean to use Clomid 50/25/25/25 and where can I get it? Also when can I start a new cycle after i finish the PCT? As far as Bulking goes, if I use LGD by itself would I get pretty good results by itself? I wanna stack but for the time being I was thinking about just using it by itself for now.
You absolutely need Clomid in there for pct bro. 50/25/25/25 means 50mg per day the first week then 25mg per day the next 3 weeks

clearly it says to use both... how do you expect gw to recover anything in pct?? its there for cortisol control... you need 4 weeks off after your cycle before you can start again... you can use whatever you want man

Ight thanks man, so where can I buy Clomid online cause I didn't see it on SARMSX.com. Also when during the day do I take LGD when I'm on cycle? When during the day do I take GW and Clomid during PCT? And when I'm done with the PCT can I start a new cycle of LGD? Sry for so many questions just wanna make sure I do it right.

it makes no difference what time of day you take clomid... take lgd and gw in the morning... you need 4 weeks off in between cycles...

Top Bottom