napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD-4033

What's up everyone! I will be doing a log for LGD-4033 (Pure Essence Sarms) Dylan Was Kind Enough To Get a Bottle Sent My Way! Thanks Brotha! Anyways My Goals Are To Build Muscle And Shred.

Current: 194lbs 6'2 12% BF

My Training Is A 4 Day Split
My Diet Conists Of 6 Meals (5oz Turkey And 2 OZ Rice)

Will Keep Everyone Updated As Soon As I Get It In! (Monday)

Bump If Your Interested!

punjabijatt said:
What's up everyone! I will be doing a log for LGD-4033 (Pure Essence Sarms) Dylan Was Kind Enough To Get a Bottle Sent My Way! Thanks Brotha! Anyways My Goals Are To Build Muscle And Shred.

Bump If Your Interested!

I'll definitely be following along bro... Looking forward to your results!

Subbed. I'm taking Dylan's advice and kick starting a Test E run with LGD and Tbol, instead of Dbol only. So, I cannot wait to see the results.

punjabijatt said:

Bump If Your Interested!

Awesome! I've been waiting on a good log of pure essence LGD. It seems that it's really hard to find good legit LGD that is dosed correctly, and knowing the quality of Pure essence I'm sure this will be a fun ride!

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

Starting this today at 10mgs (1ML) Pre-Workout.

My Goals: Recomp (Build LEAN Muscle And Cut Bodyfat)

Current:
194lbs
6'2
12% BF

Diet: 6 Meals A Day (5OZ Turkey, 2OZ Rice)
Workouts: (4 Day Training Split)

THANKS DYLAN FOR THE HOOKUP!!

WILL BE POSTING POST WORKOUT LOG AS WELL!!

I FEEL LIKE SHIT DUE TO BEING UNDER THE WEATHER BUT HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS

Attachments

• 63198.jpg
    63198.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 76
punjabijatt said:
IT HAS ARRIVED!!!

Starting this today at 10mgs (1ML) Pre-Workout.

My Goals: Recomp (Build LEAN Muscle And Cut Bodyfat)

Current:
194lbs
6'2
12% BF

Diet: 6 Meals A Day (5OZ Turkey, 2OZ Rice)
Workouts: (4 Day Training Split)

THANKS DYLAN FOR THE HOOKUP!!

WILL BE POSTING POST WORKOUT LOG AS WELL!!

I FEEL LIKE SHIT DUE TO BEING UNDER THE WEATHER BUT HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS

Awesome to hear brother. Keep us updated on your thought of that PE LGD!

DAY 1:
10MG (1ML) LGD-4033

FIRST THING IS FIRST!

TASTE: VODKA SHOT MIXED WITH ASS.

Haha Jk not the bad but still not what i was expecting!

I took it 30 minutes before my workout and let me tell you, as for being under the weather MY PUMP WAS RIDICULOUS!!!

I wish i had taken pictures cause my arms were veiny as hell!!

Smashed back as hard as i could and boy was i impressed by the pump!

this is on 3 meals prior!

Will do a update everyday!!!

BUMP IF YOUR INTERESTED

punjabijatt said:
DAY 1:
10MG (1ML) LGD-4033

FIRST THING IS FIRST!

I took it 30 minutes before my workout and let me tell you, as for being under the weather MY PUMP WAS RIDICULOUS!!!

BUMP IF YOUR INTERESTED

Nice update! Once that LGD kicks in you will really love it

punjabijatt said:
DAY 1:
10MG (1ML) LGD-4033

FIRST THING IS FIRST!

BUMP IF YOUR INTERESTED

What does your cycle look like bro?

I just ordered some myself! I am excited to give it a try. I got if from a different company as I have been dealing with them for awhile, called Blue Sky Peptides so I hope it's good stuff. The reason why I used them is because you get points for every purchase you make, so since I had some point it helps with the cost.

Re: RE: Re: LGD-4033

mixc8 said:
I just ordered some myself! I am excited to give it a try. I got if from a different company as I have been dealing with them for awhile, called Blue Sky Peptides so I hope it's good stuff. The reason why I used them is because you get points for every purchase you make, so since I had some point it helps with the cost.
Blue Sky actually doesn't have a very good reputation at all bro. There are quite a few on here that have expressed their extreme disappointment with both their peptides and SARMS. Even though cost wise it may be nice, you are getting very poor quality brother. that is your choice on what you run, but I would strongly recommend getting oure essence in the future. You definitely get what you pay for and the quality is second to none

Thanks for the feed back I will be switching over! See they were the only company I used so I never did compare them to anyone else. When I first started with them they were new so I couldn't find a bad review. Thanks for the heads up!

Re: RE: Re: LGD-4033

mixc8 said:
Thanks for the feed back I will be switching over! See they were the only company I used so I never did compare them to anyone else. When I first started with them they were new so I couldn't find a bad review. Thanks for the heads up!
No problem at all brother. At any time you have any questions just feel free to ask. We are here to help my friend

mixc8 said:

its understandable bro as we have all been there... they do have have a very strong reputation at this point and we don't want to see you get taken advantage of.... i guarantee you that you will not find a quality anywhere near pure essence... i stand by that a million percent...

Top Bottom