napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LGD 4033 xplode me

MarcosLlamas

Hello

I start taking LGD-4033 in 6/4/17 at 79kg body weight 174lbs.
5'9 tall

Today is 6/16/17 and I weight
ht 84kg, 184lbs. (13 day of use)

What the fook is this?

I'm looking more fat

I eat 6 times in a day every 2 hours

Enviado desde mi LG-X180g mediante Tapatalk

where exactly did you get your lgd that "xploded you"

what is fook??? what the fuck does that mean bro?

what does eating six times a day have to do with anything? are you eating bull shit? you didnt give ONE PIECE of fact for anyone to help you with

what does eating six times a day have to do with anything? are you eating bull shit? you didnt give ONE PIECE of fact for anyone to help you with
Yeah bro " what the fuck"

Lgd from omega "ultimate sport nutrition" 15mg per serving - serving size 1ml 30ml liquid product

About the food

I drink more protein than real food

well clearly bro, you dont have real lgd then... it would never do all of that... you should ask before you purchase things like this because there are many issues out there with sarms being sold that are not actual sarms and what you have, clearly is not a real sarm... get rid of it asap!

Protein shakes are only supposed to be used when you can't reach your protein goals through meals, they are not supposed to be your meals. They replace one to two meals MAX a day out of sheer convenience. You gotta look into diet and supplementation more
exactly... YOU NEVER want to be reliant on protein shakes... they are supplements which mean you supplement them...

Yeah bro " what the fuck"

Lgd from omega "ultimate sport nutrition" 15mg per serving - serving size 1ml 30ml liquid product

About the food

I drink more protein than real food

That explains it right there bro. The source you are using is probably far from actual lgd. Likely a prohormobe which is why you blew up like a water balloon

Top Bottom