napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and Mk677 Stack

ogalinsor1

Dylan,

Last year I did a MK-677 cycle and had great results. Recently I did an LGD cycle and experienced some nice strength and size gains. I ran the LGD at 9mg ed and the mk677 at 25 mg 5 days on 2 days off. I am going to be stacking these products once I finish my mini pct. I've heard that the two products work very well together on a bulk and I was wondering if you could give me some information on the dosing protocol. I've looked through a lot of your videos but couldn't find anything on this stack so I figured I'd shoot you an email. I was thinking I'd do:

Lgd4033: 9 mg/day week 1-8
Mk677: 25 mg 5 days on 2 off week 1-8
Followed by a mini pct using Clomid

Keep up the great work on those videos man. Thanks for your time and information!

Dylan,

Last year I did a MK-677 cycle and had great results. Recently I did an LGD cycle and experienced some nice strength and size gains. I ran the LGD at 9mg ed and the mk677 at 25 mg 5 days on 2 days off. I am going to be stacking these products once I finish my mini pct. I've heard that the two products work very well together on a bulk and I was wondering if you could give me some information on the dosing protocol. I've looked through a lot of your videos but couldn't find anything on this stack so I figured I'd shoot you an email. I was thinking I'd do:

Keep up the great work on those videos man. Thanks for your time and information!

hey bro...

im under the strong impression you are using a pill form of sarms judging by the 9mg dosing... its 10 mg per week... generally , sarms in capsules are not real sarms... they are often filled with prohormones but sold as sarms... the very best quality you can find is at www.sarmsx.com I would highly advise using them... you are also going to need to run mk677 six months minimum but preferably a year... sarmsx has the highest quality you can find and i stand by that a million percent...

8 weeks is not a complete cycle whatsoever.. here is a link to buy the mini pct followed by the layout... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Just chiming in with my honest opinion I only buy my SARMs from SARMSX because I know they work 100% without fail, trust their reputation (from personal experience) and have heard claims thrown about by many guys claiming this and claiming that and heard the subsequent horror stories later... only person I trust on Youtube is right here everyday and night advising people FOR FREE, unlike the other dudes. Dylan is a straight shooter and he'd rather tell you the ugly truth than sugar coat anything and his advice again from personal experience is spot on 100% of the time. Follow his advice and you'll always be on track in this game brother.

Dylan,

Where are these sarms from bro? LGD should be 10mg per day and mk677 needs dosed daily. An 8 week cycle is far too short, especially for MK-677 which really should be ran long term.

If you are looking to bulk, I'd enhance this stack a bit more. Here is what I'd recommend you run. Make sure you get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 MK-677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Top Bottom