napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd-4033 2017 log

gian

Hello from Italy!

This is my first SARMS cycle and it's going to be LGD only, so that I can test the waters and see how my body reacts to SARMS. If all goes well, I will be doing a second cycle in a couple of months, with LGD, RAD, S4 and GW. I've been looking into SARMS for the past year (thank you Dylan for the useful videos and all the forum members) so I believe I have setup everything correctly, but please feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or criticism. I am quite underweight so the goal of the cycle is a clean bulk.

STATS:
Weight: 155lbs
Height: 5'10"
Body fat: 8%

PRE-BLOODS:
Total Test: 682 ng/dL (240-950 ng/dL)
Free Test: 13.7 ng/dL (5.05-19.8 ng/dL)
LH: 6.4 mIU/ml (1.8-12.0 mIU/ml)
FSH: 5.6 mIU/ml (1.5-12.4 mIU/ml)
Estradiol: 17.8 pg/mL (10.0-40.0 pg/mL)

DIET:
At least 3500kcal
50% carbs, 40% pro, 10% fat

SUPPLEMENTS:
Multivitamin
Fish-oil
BCAAs
D-aspartic acid (weeks 9-12 only)

CYCLE:
Weeks 1-12: LGD-4033 @ 10mg/day

PCT:
Weeks 13-16: Clomid 50/25/25/25
Weeks 13-16: GW-501516 @ 20mg/day

I am hoping to be able to gain around 10lbs with this first cycle.

SARMSX FEEDBACK:
Fantastic service! I placed the order on the 7th of March, products shipped on the 14th March, delivered today, 21th March. FUCKING WOW!! 7 days for international shipping to Italy is amazing

BACKGROUND:
I've always been very, very skinny but I didn't really care about it when I was a kid, because I used to swim for the regional team at a "pro" level, so my low body weight was actually a plus. Over the past 5 years I came to the point that I actually hated my body, because it seemed that whatever I did, I couldn't build any muscle. One and a half years ago, I weighed 120lbs (54kg). I didn't understand it at the time, but my workout was terrible (I didn't do any compound exercises) and I probably used to eat less than 2000kcal a day. When I was at the gym, I could feel people staring at me like I was some fucking ghost. It was so depressing that I started looking into AAS and at 24 years old I went really close to using DBOL. At the time, I didn't even know what a PCT was. I just wanted to get big. Thankfully, I started watching Dylan's videos and I need to thank you so much Dylan because if it weren't for you, I would have ruined my life. I started looking into SARMS but I decided that I wanted to at least try and gain some weight naturally. I started doing some research on my own and I became quite obsessed with training and eating correctly.

For the past year and a half I have been training 4 times a week, every week and I've been eating AT LEAST 3500kcal a day. Every single day, no exceptions. I now weigh 155lbs (70.5kg) so I gained 35lbs in a year and a half. I know that I am still quite undersized but I'm telling you my experience because I know there are lots of skinny guys out there reading the forum that think they will never change.

The truth is that change starts with YOU. If there is one thing that I've learned in the past 2 years, it's that falling down in life is not bad. It's not getting back up that is bad. You either succeed or learn and you only lose if you give up. So to all the "hardgainers" out there like me, that are struggling to put on some weight, trust me: YOU CAN DO IT! All you need to do is believe in yourself. Whatever you want in life, things are going to be hard. Change starts to happens when you push beyond limits.

A few questions:

- What do you think about my macronutrients ratio? I set it up like this because based on my experience, this is what works for me. However I have some people telling me that I should lower my carbs and eat more protein and other people telling me that, as I'm very undersized, I should eat at least 35% fats, put on as much weight as possible and then cut in a few months time. What do you guys think? I don't really like the idea of a "dirty bulk"... I would prefer a more clean bulk, but I'm open to suggestions

- I'm a bit confused on when to take DAA, as I've read lots of different opinions... some people use it during all the cycle, some people say you should only take it during PCT and others say you should take it right before PCT. At the moment I'm planning on taking it in weeks 9-12. Is this correct?

Thank you for all your help and sorry for my English. I'm starting today and I will try to post updates every 3-4 days. I will get more blood work done halfway through the cycle and at the end.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

awesome way to start the log brother! for your macros, i would be at 50--55% protein, 25-30% carbs and 10-15% fats... you dont want to go too low on carbs but you want protein to be on the higher end...

you only need daa the last four weeks of your cycle... you definitely dont use it longer than 8 weeks but its not necessary to use any longer than 4 weeks...

your english is just fine bro... im really looking forward to your results!

DAY 1:

10mg LGD-4033
I took it this morning before my workout. It tastes like a shot of vodka, but who cares? I taste gains..!! :)))
can't wait for the lgd to kick in

Thank you Dylan for your suggestions!

you are very welcome bro! you know, i lived in milan for a year when i was modeling roughly 10 years ago... =)

you are very welcome bro! you know, i lived in milan for a year when i was modeling roughly 10 years ago... =)

I've actually just moved to Milan a couple of months ago .. I used to live in Venice! I don't know if you guys know, but both in Milan and in the Venice area people drink crazy amounts of wine .. seriously, kids start drinking wine at 12 years old and it's absolutely normal to drink 1 or 2 glasses every day, at every meal... so since I started eating well and working out seriously, one of the hardest things has been reducing the amount of alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome to see you get this log started bro! I'll be following, and I'm interested in seeing your updates and progress

I've actually just moved to Milan a couple of months ago .. I used to live in Venice! I don't know if you guys know, but both in Milan and in the Venice area people drink crazy amounts of wine .. seriously, kids start drinking wine at 12 years old and it's absolutely normal to drink 1 or 2 glasses every day, at every meal... so since I started eating well and working out seriously, one of the hardest things has been reducing the amount of alcohol

bro, i used to date an actress when i lived there... we used to drink fucking sangria every damn day nearly... and i dont even like wine... LOL i know exactly how it is and its difficult but you can do it bro... think about what you are trying to accomplish and you will be fine

DAY 2:
Nothing much to report... general sense of well being. Slightly lethargic 30mins after taking LGD. I'm trying hard to eat 1000kcal above maintenance [emoji1320]

DAY 3:
I know it's still too soon to be feeling the effects of LGD, so it's probably just a placebo effect, however this morning I had a great workout! I felt full of energy and doing cardio was a joke.

Also, my hunger has skyrocketed! I just wanna eat everything in my fridge ...

Weight is up 1.5lbs

WEEK 1 UPDATE:
Very happy so far!
Weight is up 3lbs in just one week
I have random spikes in appetite
Moderate strength increase
No signs of suppression

I've heard that LGD really "kicks in" in weeks 2 and 3, so i'm really looking forward to see what happens over the next couple of days

excellent brother! thats what i like to hear! keep up the great work and realize this... you are only just getting started... there's PLENTY more to come!

MONTH 1 UPDATE:

I haven't been logging frequently as I've been quite busy with my job, but I'm really happy with the results so far!
In 1 month, I have gained a total of 7lbs and I definitely look bigger and "fuller". Considering that I'm running only LGD, I'm very impressed ... I'm actually thinking of adding Rad and S4... that should be a great combo.
Also, no sides whatsoever and I don't feel suppressed. I will be doing blood work in a couple of days and I'll post the results

MONTH 1 UPDATE:

I haven't been logging frequently as I've been quite busy with my job, but I'm really happy with the results so far!
In 1 month, I have gained a total of 7lbs and I definitely look bigger and "fuller". Considering that I'm running only LGD, I'm very impressed ... I'm actually thinking of adding Rad and S4... that should be a great combo.
Also, no sides whatsoever and I don't feel suppressed. I will be doing blood work in a couple of days and I'll post the results
Awesome to hear bro! I'm glad everything is going so well. Excellent results after just one month! Looking forward to more updates as this cycle progresses

Thank you for the motivation and support guys [emoji1320] really looking forward to adding RAD and S4

I just received my order of LGD 4033 today and will be doing my first cycle with it as well! Will be interested in seeing how your results compare to mine! I read somewhere that some people put it under their tongue for a couple seconds then swallow, I do not recommend that, it burnt like fucking hell.. Anyways, enjoy!

I just received my order of LGD 4033 today and will be doing my first cycle with it as well! Will be interested in seeing how your results compare to mine! I read somewhere that some people put it under their tongue for a couple seconds then swallow, I do not recommend that, it burnt like fucking hell.. Anyways, enjoy!
for fucks sake man... that is the stupidest thing anyone can do... NEVER and i mean NEVER do that.. that's grain alcohol you are putting under your tongue... i dont know who the dumb fucking asses are telling people to do that but NEVER do that

I haven't posted in the log for a long time, so I thought I'd just give a quick update..

I'm currently in the last two weeks of my LGD-4033 cycle and I'm just amazed by the results. Sarmsx lgd is soooo strong... I have gained more than 10lbs of solid muscle in just over 2 months... and this is 'only' with lgd! Also, I have not had any side effects whatsoever and mid cycle bloods have shown that suppression is minimal...

I absolutely recommend Sarmsx because the gains are just unreal... in august I plan on starting my second cycle.. this time I'll go with Lgd, S4, Rad and MK-677

I've never posted any photos, so here you go. The first photo was taken about 5 years ago.... and the second one is how I am now.

2689018067f6e350f9940f04dee79b65.jpg

14e850853de92087c430604e48a66f36.jpg

I hope this motivates all the "hardgainers" out there!!

I know I still have A LOT of work to do, but I'm very happy with my progress... people used to tell me that I didn't have the right genetics and that I would never grow ...

Now I can say that in the end it all comes down to one thing. Not genetics, not talent, but how bad you actually want it!

Top Bottom