napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

LetsGetChecked.com... My new youtube channel sponsor!

Wow, this is really sweet! I was not aware of this but will definitely use it myself and recommend it to others. Also, I would just like to congratulate on your continued progress with your videos and sponsors! You should be very proud!

I am happy to announce that I now have a new sponsor for my youtube channel. The company is called LetsGetChecked.com and they specialize in at home blood testing. They have over 30 home health tests with several different categories and options. Mens Health, Womens Health, Wellness, Sexual Health and Corona Virus test are all offered on their website! Over 2.5 MILLION TESTS have been performed by LetsGetChecked!!

They manufacture all sample collection kits and their accredited facility and use the world’s most accredited labs for testing. LetsGetChecked also has a team of physicians that review your orders and results as well as a team of nurses that are available to you 24/7 to help with different treatment options.

You have the ability to track your lab and health information from one place. You can also speak with their care team anytime, 24/7. The ability to link all of your wearable data allows you to get deeper insights into your health. One can also get treated in a convenient way with their E-Rx system.

They ship to the USA, UK and Ireland!!

Use Coupon Code Gemelli30 to get 25% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!

The entire process is extremely easy and convenient. The process is as follows:

LetsGetChecked ships directly to you

After you place your order, your test will be shipped from their facilities by next day delivery. The test is anonymized and assigned a unique barcode that is linked to you.

Full transparency, every step of the way

From the moment the test leaves their facility, you will be notified by text message or email and you can track your test all the way to your door

Complete your personal health record

You will complete a quick activation step by activating your test and answer a number of health related questions for your personal dashboard

Medical review and support

Your health record is reviewed in real-time by a LetsGetChecked medical team member and additional support services will be provided to you as needed.

Collect your own sample, in a place of your choosing

https://apkedi.com/

You will collect your sample at a time that is comfortable to you. You do not need to work to a physician’s or laboratory’s schedule. This service works around you and your lifestyle to provide personalized on demand healthcare!

Sample Transport and tracking for peace of mind

After collecting your sample, you will have a pre-paid shipping label to get the sample back to the laboratory for processing. You can track the sample from the moment it leaves your door and you will receive a notification when it arrives to the lab.\

You can easily test and track your health, anywhere and anytime with the app as well!

The FAQ page is extremely thorough and helpful and provides answers to many possible questions.

https://help.letsgetchecked.com/s/topic/0TO3h000000LWEtGAO/ordering-paying

Use Coupon Code Gemelli30 to get 25% off your ENTIRE ORDER!!
Nice sponsors sir.

cool I will ck this out. Wanna ck total Testosterone. Free testosterone. IGF-I levels, estrogen, level, etc. which one would I get for that?

Top Bottom