napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Lets pop out some august deals here :) August - END OF SUMMER BLOWOUT

bigunitny

Wishful Thinking - thanks folks

Tren Replacement Therapy

99% of men suffer tren deficiency. Side effects of this serious disease include not doing heavy fucking deadlifts, normal libido, predictable emotions and a human physique.

And with your $100 or more order you get an 8 X 10 glossy of 44 covered in whip cream and a cherry on his taint.....

Did u really make a thread asking for a discount lol. Wow.

PHURIOUS

Did u really make a thread asking for a discount lol. Wow.

PHURIOUS

Lol you know me man

Tren Replacement Therapy

99% of men suffer tren deficiency. Side effects of this serious disease include not doing heavy fucking deadlifts, normal libido, predictable emotions and a human physique.

Lol you know me man

Tren Replacement Therapy

Ya thats pretty low bro. We sources already make the prices as low as possible.

People just dont understand what goes into making this and we wanna get paid for our work. If anything you all should be paying more not less.

PHURIOUS

Trying to be light hearted on a Friday man. Cheer up. Things are going to get easier

Tren Replacement Therapy

Trying to be light hearted on a Friday man. Cheer up. Things are going to get easier

Tren Replacement Therapy

Well thats like going in a lions den and clapping ur hands and then saying "good kitty go back to sleep i was just kidding"

PHURIOUS

I think phurious missed the 4 pm hugs yesterday

I dont need a hug i need dudes to start acting right and stop trying to get something for nothing. If you cant pay then dont play. The end.

PHURIOUS

Well thats like going in a lions den and clapping ur hands and then saying "good kitty go back to sleep i was just kidding"

PHURIOUS

ad2b5487d01c07608ad86040d891df90.jpg

Water under the bridge .

Tren Replacement Therapy

I didn't know what to expect upon entering this thread. It's Friday and I was looking for some entertainment. Mission accomplished :cool:

PHURIOUS

There is absoluty no connection to this whatsoever....WOW!!! it's Friday just having some fun....OP didn't mention by name one source in his post, now if he dropped someones name, maybe I could see the reason to be pissed

There is absoluty no connection to this whatsoever....WOW!!! it's Friday just having some fun....OP didn't mention by name one source in his post, now if he dropped your name, maybe I could see you being pissed

Try being a source that gets a 100 emails a day asking for "deals". Then see how u feel. Idc what day it is. Its not funny nor needed on this site us sources take good care of all of you and u just want more and more. Im tired of it.

PHURIOUS

Try being a source that gets a 100 emails a day asking for "deals". Then see how u feel. Idc what day it is. Its not funny nor needed on this site us sources take good care of all of you and u just want more and more. Im tired of it.

PHURIOUS

Phurious ur a good dude . I wish i could delete this shit if i knew it was gonna cause this .

a598efc982b526d72507b95780bdade6.jpg

Tren Replacement Therapy

PHURIOUS

I agree and the only thing I supply is sarcasm. Anyone can go somewhere and order online and hope their shit makes it after up to 3 weeks wait, but the guys here provide one helluva service to us all and unless you're buying an ass load of gear and I mean an ass load, asking for a deal is far reaching considering the already reasonable prices and then a lot already provide discount codes to use. To ask for a discount, or special sale just for the hell of it, to me at least reminds me of my fucking in-laws. Can I borrow $500? Really! I really need $650, can you do that for me instead? Besides, how you gonna ask for a August sale when PHURIOUS just had a big ass'd deal in July??? Bro's the gear game is an expensive habit, either shit, or get off the pot. I hear prohormones are cheap lol...

Top Bottom