napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Legit Primo Source?

You being a moderator i think would know better than to mud up a thread with nonsense right? Im out u guys do what u want

PHURIOUS

Lets get back to the topic then. Continuing to just pic apart what I post and questioning everything clouds the thread even more. Especially when I come back to respond to shit like this. You can pm me anytime. This conversation here on this thread is done.

Lets get back to the topic then. Continuing to just pic apart what I post and questioning everything clouds the thread even more. Especially when I come back to respond to shit like this. You can pm me anytime. This conversation here on this thread is done.

I dont need to pm. I think i made my point per your response. I dont feel a need to discuss it further.

Yes back to the actual point of the thread.

Legit PRIMO.

PHURIOUS

So OP since you were so specificly looking for proven and legit primo, I looked around a bit for the labs I run. I am still looking for something from roids24. But I found a labmax on Robo primo that shows the right color confirming it is at least primo. Trying to find a mass spec is a little tougher. Best I could do for concrete stuff so far. Pic is EQ and Primo. Primo on the right of course.

Attachments

• image14.JPG
    image14.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 47
If they are a sponsor here in general you are good to go. We wouldn't have them here if they were an issue.

Any opinion on Radjay? Is it a hit or miss or are chances likely that it is legit?
Just Google radjay reviews on that one. Every radjay review comes back strong as shit. I've never seen anything bad. It's definitly thier strongest brand next to zhcp.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know robos is legit and Im running tren from Phurious now and its really good first order with him but by the quality of his tren Id be willing too give it a shot

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a recommendation, from either personal experience, or actual testing, of a solid legit source of Primo. Do not want to waste my time, and health. Any opinions and guidance would be appreciated.

I tested BGS with the roids test kit and used it before I was a rep and its GTG , pm me for a list

Last edited:
Top Bottom